What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In all seriousness

IPAlarms

Juniors
I wonder if Sir Gallen knows where Jarryd Hayne goes to for 15-20 minute periods when playing for NSW?.... cos I don't !

koal4e

Juniors
I would love that to happen but even as an Eels fan cant see it, we willl be lucky (and I will be happy) if we make the finals at all let alone GF

stiffmeister

Bench
You're obviously a highly intelligent person, not. For someone who just discovered the internet as you say, I joined this forum before you on Jan 2005. You must be a school kid or a senile old fart lol

FMD Haynetrains more geniused little brother has discovered the internet............

Kiwi

First Grade
In all seriousness, who will play the mighty eels in this years GF? Funnier things have happened.

Come on ladies, give it to me. Call me unrealistic, an idiot etc. Eat your heart out lol

dude it's puff puff pass and not puff puff post

Latest posts