What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Fitzy We Trust

coolumsharkie

Referee
Ah the days when I really gave a 2 hoots. Since 2016, it’s all been gravy man. Hence, my 2 hoots is generally half cut banter post craft beer bonanza.
Don’t miss those days and a reminder how stark and dark it all was. I just wish most would remember that and take the current battle for what it is.
Enjoy the night BBB
Yes, but there is always light at the end of the tunnel, the reason we keep coming back. And here we are.
I'm still here. So are you.

carinashark

First Grade
I think we are now at our peak, gone as far as we can go , and it was great to see our players take their play that bit higher last night, after last week. This is who we are, and we can beat every team in the comp bar two. So what dose the future hold for our Sharks ? We do not have the structure to build a pathway for juniors like Penrith. Should we be looking more closely at Melbourne and how they find and bring on players or cherry pick key spine players from other clubs ie Harry Grant. I know the club will have a review of the season, but let’s not stay in the comfort zone.

chewsta

First Grade
You know we are still alive in the finals, right?

I am Stoked we won last night but I personally think we have played better games throughout the year as well. So there is definitely room for improvement for next week.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
You know we are still alive in the finals, right?

I am Stoked we won last night but I personally think we have played better games throughout the year as well. So there is definitely room for improvement for next week.
Not under the same amount of pressure though.

shadowboxer

First Grade
It was a good game - solid and a bloody enjoyable experience.
Im not saying they are building or getting better each game, but toughening it out even with the loss last weekend, is all positive

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I think we are now at our peak, gone as far as we can go , and it was great to see our players take their play that bit higher last night, after last week. This is who we are, and we can beat every team in the comp bar two. So what dose the future hold for our Sharks ? We do not have the structure to build a pathway for juniors like Penrith. Should we be looking more closely at Melbourne and how they find and bring on players or cherry pick key spine players from other clubs ie Harry Grant. I know the club will have a review of the season, but let’s not stay in the comfort zone.
Think you're overthinking it mate. We now get a free shot at the 3 time premiers and have absolutely nothing to lose next week. The Sharks will leave nothing in the tank and while I agree it's a tough ask to beat them... we're not hopeless imo. In regards to next year we add AFB which is a bigger signing than Nicho imo. Pennies lose Luai and Taruva. Worry about next year next year and enjoy the rest of this year. Long way from over imo.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Think you're overthinking it mate. We now get a free shot at the 3 time premiers and have absolutely nothing to lose next week. The Sharks will leave nothing in the tank and while I agree it's a tough ask to beat them... we're not hopeless imo. In regards to next year we add AFB which is a bigger signing than Nicho imo. Pennies lose Luai and Taruva. Worry about next year next year and enjoy the rest of this year. Long way from over imo.
Also, as we now finish the year as a top 4 team we are now really a top 4 team.

No where near at the apex of where they can go. Might be at this year's peak but you only have to watch one presser this year, last night's, to know Fitz doesn't think the side is near it's goal yet.

Long game in process

shadowboxer

First Grade
Also, as we now finish the year as a top 4 team we are now really a top 4 team.

No where near at the apex of where they can go. Might be at this year's peak but you only have to watch one presser this year, last night's, to know Fitz doesn't think the side is near it's goal yet.

Long game in process
Spot on about the presser.
There is a reason the coach is of few words. The dickhead media talk about 1000 things going on in Nicos head, been keen to understand what is happening in the crystal ball that is Fitz’s noggin

Reactions: PJ

Special K

Coach
Top 2 prop
I agree. Haas is the only other guy I'd prefer over him but on his day JFH is f**king incredible.

Go back and watch AFB vs the Sharks a few weeks ago. 61 minutes, 211m/22 runs, 111 post contact, 4 tackle breaks, 3.75s play the ball speed, 3 off loads and 25 tackles.

Just to compare from last night

Toby - 46 minutes, 160m/15 runs, 66 post contact, 2 tackle breaks, 2.58s play the ball speed, 1 off load and 29 tackles.
Kaufusi - 34 minutes, 51m/5 runs, 24 post contact, 2 tackle breaks, 2.78s play the ball speed, 1 off load and 17 tackles.

This isn't a shot at our guys but just shows the difference in style of player. We have props who are making less metres but playing the ball faster. We need a "top g" to steal a term from Andrew Tate. AFB is going to make these guys so much f**king better when he smashes into the line dragging 3-4 players in. Brailey can shoot out and bring these guys onto the ball and increase every other stat for them.

I f**king WISH AFB was playing for us next weekend.

Latest posts