What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Fitzy We Trust

Frenzy.

Post Whore
9.5agree. Haas is the only other guy I'd prefer over him but on his day JFH is f**king incredible.

Go back and watch AFB vs the Sharks a few weeks ago. 61 minutes, 211m/22 runs, 111 post contact, 4 tackle breaks, 3.75s play the ball speed, 3 off loads and 25 tackles.

Just to compare from last night

Toby - 46 minutes, 160m/15 runs, 66 post contact, 2 tackle breaks, 2.58s play the ball speed, 1 off load and 29 tackles.
Kaufusi - 34 minutes, 51m/5 runs, 24 post contact, 2 tackle breaks, 2.78s play the ball speed, 1 off load and 17 tackles.

This isn't a shot at our guys but just shows the difference in style of player. We have props who are making less metres but playing the ball faster. We need a "top g" to steal a term from Andrew Tate. AFB is going to make these guys so much f**king better when he smashes into the line dragging 3-4 players in. Brailey can shoot out and bring these guys onto the ball and increase every other stat for them.

I f**king WISH AFB was playing for us next weekend.
Another comparison. Last night was a semi. AFBs stats from a non semi.

This is the danger of using apples vs oranges stats. When broken down further different strengths and weaknesses are shown up.

I'm wary of getting on AFB island so vehemently early. It's good to get him but he's just a new piece for the puzzle and I don't think he needs the high expectations yet.

One not even worth comparing in this way but still relevant is this

Offloads 2024. OK = 30 AFB = 24

Mtrs per runMtrs per minuteoffloadsMinutes between tacklesPCM
AFB9.5332.44111 (52%)
TR10.73.511.566 (41%)
OK10.21.51224 47%

Big Bloke

Juniors
I agree. Haas is the only other guy I'd prefer over him but on his day JFH is f**king incredible.

Go back and watch AFB vs the Sharks a few weeks ago. 61 minutes, 211m/22 runs, 111 post contact, 4 tackle breaks, 3.75s play the ball speed, 3 off loads and 25 tackles.

Just to compare from last night

Toby - 46 minutes, 160m/15 runs, 66 post contact, 2 tackle breaks, 2.58s play the ball speed, 1 off load and 29 tackles.
Kaufusi - 34 minutes, 51m/5 runs, 24 post contact, 2 tackle breaks, 2.78s play the ball speed, 1 off load and 17 tackles.

This isn't a shot at our guys but just shows the difference in style of player. We have props who are making less metres but playing the ball faster. We need a "top g" to steal a term from Andrew Tate. AFB is going to make these guys so much f**king better when he smashes into the line dragging 3-4 players in. Brailey can shoot out and bring these guys onto the ball and increase every other stat for them.

I f**king WISH AFB was playing for us next weekend.
If he was, could we beat the Panthers? Who would you drop if we were able to play AFB?

Special K

Coach
I'd do the Hunt out for AFB in like next year. Williams is there for his ruck defence and Hunt only played like 11 minutes.

Dunno if we could beat them but it would give us a better chance.

Latest posts