What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Fitzy We Trust

Frenzy.

Immortal
Slowest play the ball of play the forwards as well
We have a back way slower. One who fakes around on the ground ever time he is tackled. Looks for penalties. Gets turtled all the time. Average PRB 4.1 seconds with 4 games where it was over 5 seconds with his worst in the game just gone at 5.44 secs!

Guess who?

Ozzi_78

First Grade
We have a back way slower. One who fakes around on the ground ever time he is tackled. Looks for penalties. Gets turtled all the time. Average PRB 4.1 seconds with 4 games where it was over 5 seconds with his worst in the game just gone at 5.44 secs!

Guess who?
He should grow up.

DJDL

Bench
I’m gonna say Ronaldo.. most of our backs bar Ramien are being ragdolled lately. Too much dancing and not enough hard running.

You'd be wrong.
I thought either him or Katoa.
A quick check of stats on the NFL website corrected me.

It's Trindall. I didn't think of him but, now @Frenzy. mentions it, I can see how it is right.
Many a time I find myself saying "just play the pharquing ball mate" when he's looking for a penalty.
I'd hoped that shit died with Wade's exit.

Frenzy.

Immortal
You'd be wrong.

It's Trindall. I didn't think of him but, now @Frenzy. mentions it, I can see how it is right.
Many a time I find myself saying "just play the pharquing ball mate" when he's looking for a penalty.
You get the chicken dinner Mr winner.

shaggs

Coach

Guess who?
I’d have to say Kayal wi

Frenzy.

Immortal
Do you reckon he needs a rest? Hasn’t combined well with Nicho since they both were back in. Looked better with Atkinson.

Maybe DA and NH in the halves?
Nuh, he's had a 4 week rest. I'd just hope he is aware of it and is working with his mentors to correct it. He wasn't really that bd the other night. It was largely down to his kicking that we were even in the game. Just a shame that they had Burton kicking it back 70 metres even when they couldn't get out of their own way, let alone out of their own end. HE was also JOTS for the try off Ronnie's magic and went within a funk hair of another. That's because he puts himself in the moments.

He has 3 areas to improve for me. Tackle technique as he misses the easiest ones. Timing - because he's been stifling the attack with shitty service, pop up passes and other wayward attack and the PTB thing.

He plays way better with a 7 on his back.

We have a utility learning how to be a half and a half learning how to be a five eighth and a backup who is neither. Then we have a hooker who can't give any of them a decent pass when it matters. Fullback is the only settled spine player but he continues to get scapegoated because of the dross in front of him.

We are spineless - take that any way you want

Frenzy.

Immortal
Does Sifa need to go back to centre?

Not sure Iro is making the most of Ronaldo or able to set him up.
I would back that decision but don't see it happening. Iro doesn't really pass much and when he does they are largely kindergarten passes. His offence that has seen him win awards in reggies hasn't yet translated to NRL either. Very little impact against the better sides.

I would back that decision but don't see it happening. Iro doesn't really pass much and when he does they are largely kindergarten passes. His offence that has seen him win awards in reggies hasn't yet translated to NRL either. Very little impact against the better sides.
A lot easier to bump your way out of tackles in NSW cup.
Also the defence is a lot shabbier there with players coming in and out of team

carinashark

First Grade
You'd be wrong.

That’s right he dose that a lot, gets nowhere!