What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Memoriam

Wizardman

First Grade
RIP Carl Weathers! A fantastic career who worked with the likes of Bronson, Stallone and Arnie. He also appeared in one of the greatest comedies of all time as Chubbs in "Happy Gilmore" as well as headlining his own movie in the underrated guilty pleasure "Action Jackson". Great actor who brought energy to every role he played.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Not sure how i missed this one, the beautiful Melanie Safka passed away last week aged 76 just short of her 77th birthday.

Love this version of Look What Done to My Song with Mylie Cyrus.

Nuke

Staff member
For the slightly older, physically or at heart, amongst us, the show 'Dad's Army' may have had a place in your upbringing. Good show, I have to say.

Sadly, the last of the cast has gone to greener pastures. Ian Lavender, who played the young fella Pike, passed away the other day.

MRN

Juniors
Chance Perdomo, known for Gen V (Andre) and to some, the Netflix Sabrina series, died in a motorbike accident.
1996- 2024
RIP.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Just watched Toy Soldiers a few weeks ago.
Going through Lou’s filmography and I swear he was in more films in the late 80’s early 90’s that I saw (I’ve only seen the Iron Eagles and Toy Soldiers). Just shows how much of an impact he had when he was in a movie.