What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In order to lure Jamie Lyon we need to..

HOT028

Juniors
Wrighty79 said:
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Slappy said:
Where's ya' sense of humour?
There was no anti Campbelltown sentiment in this post.
As a matter of fact I live a lot closer to Campbelltown than I do to Leichardt.
Although the Campbelltown CBD aint exactly a picture of beauty but neither is Leichardt!!!

Jeez, well why don't you tell us what your CBD is so we can bag it in turn?

Just for a laugh of course, you understand.

I live in Waterloo, so it's either Sydney CBD or Redfern. Take your pick.

i didn't know you lived in a toilet :lol: :lol:

Slappy

Juniors
Slappy said:
Where's ya' sense of humour?
There was no anti Campbelltown sentiment in this post.
As a matter of fact I live a lot closer to Campbelltown than I do to Leichardt.
Although the Campbelltown CBD aint exactly a picture of beauty but neither is Leichardt!!!

Jeez, well why don't you tell us what your CBD is so we can bag it in turn?

Just for a laugh of course, you understand.

Holy shirt!

For a dude with a Monty Python fixation you seem to ignore the funny side of things!

I seriously have no intention of pissin' off my fellow wests supporters!
If I feel like upsettin' somebody then I'll be straight over to the Roosters or Rabbitohs forums!!!!

I have lived in true WESTERN SUBURBS MAGPIES territory all my life and if anyone wants to call the Liverpool central business district a shirthole they can be my guest!!!

Peace!

magpiemax

Juniors
Last paragraph isn't exactly nice....

But read it how you like.
EA......have you finally got sick of bashing BEAUSSIE on the seven's forum??? :lol: Time for someone new ehhh...... :lol: :lol:

magpiemax

Juniors
He got banned mate.... There's no one left in TFC to pick on. :cry:

lol
Don't know how you will go in here as you may be slightly restricted.
As I know you enjoy posting around 8000 word's average. :lol:

magpiemax

Juniors
Max, you talk in riddles.
Only cause I know you can figure it out.
Through the thousand's & thousand's of post's you have written.But if it makes it any easier I can post in Italian. ;-)

Rocky

Juniors
I think that we are all indebted to Slappy for exposing EA as officially having no sense of humour!!!

meh, the Leichhardt v Campbelltown thing had legs here a while back and it flares up every now and then. I though the post was very funny 'til the last line. It still looks like a shot at Campbelltown to me. I happen to live in the area and I like the area. So if defending Cambelltown means I have no sense of humour, so be it.

And Rocky, what brings you out of the woodwork?

Termite spray?

Rocky

Juniors
I was on the official Wests Tigers forum until it closed down. And yes, that was my first post. But unlike you, I choose to participate in productive discussions, not simply post inane responses in the THOUSANDS!!!!

Hard to argue with your logic.

What was your first post?

Hang on a second, I've forgotten to emphasise my post by the criminal overuse of exclamation marks.

!!!!!

Slappy

Juniors
When you watch your Monty Python flying circus videos do you even laugh or do you believe it is hard-hitting drama?

You've got a real victim's attitude, still sulking in the corner about what someone might have said about your beloved hometown. Get over it!

Yeah, good one sloppy, nice follow-up. You're getting a bit over-dramatic aren't you?

You didn't answer the question, what suburb do you live in?

BTW, I have the Python movies on DVD, you peasant.

Davester

Juniors
Speaking of Python movies. Holy Grail is the best in my opinion, damn that's a funny movie! :lol: