What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In order to lure Jamie Lyon we need to..

Slappy

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Yeah, good one sloppy, nice follow-up. You're getting a bit over-dramatic aren't you?

You didn't answer the question, what suburb do you live in?

BTW, I have the Python movies on DVD, you peasant.

Didn't answer the question, what is this, the Spanish Inquisition?
...............Noooo one expects the spanish inquisition!!!!!!

You have the Python movies on DVD, but the flying circus was a series!

***big terry gilliam cartoon foot comes down and stomps Everlovin' Anti-crybaby through the floor***

I live in a little suburb outside Campbelltown called Tigerville, in Magpie Crescent just near the intersection of League road and the Joint-Venture Highway! he he!

I thought so, you're so offended by where you live that you can't even cough up the name. It's ok to admit you live in Mt. Druitt, I promise I won't laugh.

:lol:

I lied.

And people like you should start slowly with Comedy, try a little Benny Hill or even a couple of episodes of Dick Emery before you get into something as taxing as Monty Python.

Slappy

Juniors
Oh man, you really got me!

You lied about not laughing, now you are laughing at Mt Druitt, oh the pain!

People like me should start slowly with comedy!!!
Why, so you can understand it???

You really have no idea! Graham Chapman would turn in his grave if he knew there were morons out there like you pushing the python wagon!

You're not the Messiah, your just a very naughty boy!!!! hehe

Slappy said:
Oh man, you really got me!
Like that's a stretch?

Slappy said:
You lied about not laughing, now you are laughing at Mt Druitt, oh the pain!

I figure I'll go through each suburb one at a time, I'll get to yours eventually.

Slappy said:
People like me should start slowly with comedy!!!
Why, so you can understand it???

Well, so far all I've seen from you is an overuse of exclamation marks and question marks.

Comedy Gold!!????

Apart from the original posting of course where you let yourself down at the end. You're the type of guy that gets the punch-line wrong.

Slappy said:
You really have no idea! Graham Chapman would turn in his grave if he knew there were morons out there like you pushing the python wagon!

pffft. Who's pushing the bandwagon? It's my avatar that's confusing you isn't it?

Slappy said:
You're not the Messiah, your just a very naughty boy!!!! hehe

That was really funny..... in the movie. Can I expecta a plethora of French Taunter quotes in the near future.!!!!????

Slappy

Juniors
You better make a start on those otther suburbs, nimrod!!!

he he!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slappy

Juniors
C'mon you miserable bastard get the street directory out!

Stop watchin' ya' Python betamax videos , I'm waitin' for my next lesson in comedy!!!
haaaa!!!!

Kid

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Betamax?

What's that, Mt. Druitt slang for a sex toy?

???

!!!!
That piece of ahhh equipment? was going around in my house up till about 3 months ago. Actually it's still here, just hidden away :roll:

Slappy

Juniors
You are ignorant, what's more you lead with your chin!
Betamax is an out-dated video standard but it could be a sex toy if you like!

Haha!

Slappy

Juniors
I agree, this has gotten totally out of hand!
From an innocent joke about Jamie Lyon coming to Campbelltown, one hero took it upon himself to pretend to be offended at the concept of a herd of wild boars actually improving the city with their destructive force!
Even after other members told him he was mistakenly reading too much into it, I actually tried to set him straight by enlightening him of my purely humorous intent, but he managed to sidestep logic, dodge friendly goodwill and bust the line of normal accepted human reasoning to plant the ball down firmly in the confusion zone!!
And now he is waging some little war against the people who live in Mt Druitt!
He is the classic example of why post counts should not be shown on the screen.
He probably thinks that because he has made a jillion posts more than I have, he's got the right to bully me and other newbies!!!!

Well he's just like the guy who tried to root an electric eel
IN FOR A FARKIN' SHOCK!!!!!

Latest posts