What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In this up to our eyeballs.

Tiger Shark

Bench
2 of those tries are the softest tries we've conceeded all year imo. Not shocked they both involved Kennedy making no effort but its not all on him.

I like our chances against Souths, prefer to play them over the Roosters as I feel the occasion of yesterday will have more of a hangover effect. Two of their best players are emotional players in Latrell and Cody. Going to be a tough game no doubt.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
We had to beat the riff to win the comp anyway. Just means we need to do it a week earlier than we would have liked (assuming we get past the Bunnies somehow).

Ozzi_78

First Grade
We were in it up to our eyeballs if we stayed on the right side of the draw. But alas we have to go the long way. Let’s see how truly upset they were after last week, apparently very upset from what I hear.

I think we can get the measure of Souffs.

I really do.

Those two games they've had against the Rorters they've used up a lot of energy.

As long as we leave nothing on the field I think our forwards can definitely lead the way over their pack.

Weaponhead

Coach
Souths are beatable. Their game showed how long a week is in NRL. Easts smashed them last week and got towelled up yesterday.

Defensively, have to own the ruck to stop Cook running. Have to manage their left edge attack with correct spacing and exceptional communication.

Frustrating Walker and Mitchell is key. They can lose focus and it hurts their whole system. Ilias is a rookie and can be flustered. Pressure his kicking game and put him on the ground.

For the Sharks, I want them to play Penrith. It's important for the development of the squad irrespective of the result to go toe to toe with the best to know the standard you have to reach to be the best. The Cows game showed you have to take your chances to take 50/50 ref calls out of the equation. Learn the lessons and move on.

bluefox68

Staff member
Lockyer is on the Blocker level when it comes to commentating, but he managed to spit out one decent cliche:

You learn more from a loss…

Special K

Coach
I feel better after watching souths and roosters yesterday.

Our side of the draw is so f**ken hard. Cowboys have it so easy now. Souths are beatable. Panthers are unavoidable but any thing can happen. Getting the cowboys again would be a dream. Smash that lego haired lets go f**k head.

Did you know we haven't lost a game when Blocker has the microphone. 8/8 " Frenzy

Well lets take up a collection -Maybe crowd funding thingy- to get the Microphone to Blocker . Maybe Sad Shark could suggest a few novel ways he could use it to attract a larger support base for the crowd funding.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
You know who is not.

Manly, let's be happy that Manly suck dog balls right now, so hard.

f**k Manly!

Just take a moment. You will feel better.

Rejoice!

DJDL

Bench
You know who is not.

Manly, let's be happy that Manly suck dog balls right now, so hard.

f**k Manly!

Just take a moment. You will feel better.

Rejoice!

Yes it's been good sitting back and watching the media rip in to them.
Long may it last 😂

Latest posts