What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In todays Newy Herald...

Frederick

Staff member
There was a small article that stated we are in talks with Sharks back-rower Cameron Ciraldo.

It also confirmed that we have definitely signed Richard Fa'aoso to a two year deal

Pumba

First Grade
Frederick said:
There was a small article that stated we are in talks with Sharks back-rower Cameron Ciraldo.

It also confirmed that we have definitely signed Richard Fa'aoso to a two year deal

Not to fussed on Ciraldo.

Great about Fa'aoso could turn out to be a decent buy if he put the hardwork in.
Mark Tufua and Richard Fa'aoso theres plenty of Mongrel just in them two plus add Cross :D.

Talking of Mark Tufua doesn't anyone know if we have re-signed him we only signed him to a 1 Year Deal at the start of this season.

Frederick

Staff member
Matt23 said:
Ciraldo has hands like feet - thanks, but no thanks
We all said that about Royal, and he looked more and more like a regular first grader as the year went on.

keeney

First Grade
We have many many many 2nd rowers, most of which are better. I think we're about full for the top grade, lets just sign some players for u20's and be done with it.

Pika

Bench
Mark signed a one year deal for next year in August.

Barring injury, he should force his way into first grade next year, possibly off the bench.

transporter

Juniors
there is also talk we are talking to Micheal Korkidas from the UK, he previously played for Roosters. Has plenty of aggression, He was a regular for the Roosters in their 2000 - 2003 years

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I'd feel a lot better if we stopped signing forwards and signed another back ....

macavity

Referee
Korkidas I rate.

I have watched him play some games for Wakey (at Salford now I think?) and he was really dominating - lots of aggression. I think he would be in the 17 for us.

Ciraldo... hmm. sure has the size - but so did Don Tweedle.....

Spike

First Grade
Korkidas hasn't played well for the last few years. He's waiting to see who gets promoted from NL1 out of Castleford or Widnes and I think he'll sign for whoever does

Pumba

First Grade
Pika said:
Mark signed a one year deal for next year in August.

Barring injury, he should force his way into first grade next year, possibly off the bench.

Thanks Pika.

Luke Hatherley

Juniors
Frederick said:
We won't officially find out until the Reynoldson saga is resolved.
Hand him a train timetable and be done with it. The Telegraph don't care about him anymore so why should we?

Jono078

Referee
I reckon the NRL has had a word with Reynoldson and co and told em to f**k off out of the media for the finals.

Latest posts