What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"IN WANE WE TRUST" ................ Shaun Wane that is.

blue bags

First Grade
Wane’s the main man to make the Dragons great again
03 June 2020, 9:39AM 0 Comments
Hell, he may be even able to entice his friend John Bateman, who he coached at Wigan, to come to Wollongong. That would be some coup.

St George Illawarra have a talented roster. They have the raw materials in Cam McInnes, Paul Vaughan, James Graham, Corey Norman, Ben Hunt, Euan Aitken, Trent Merrin and the Sims brothers to be a semi-finals team.

P.S Thank you @Dragsters

cmon muzby :p

Illusion

Bench
If the Shaun Wane coached England team continue to impress in the World Cup after their 60-6 belting of the much-fancied Samoan side then perhaps he should come back into contention to lift our rabble out if the decade-long mire we have sank into...
Our lot won't have it as he will clean out all the rabble that's at the club now and upset too many people ...... I say yes .....

Dragsters

First Grade
Our lot won't have it as he will clean out all the rabble that's at the club now and upset too many people ...... I say yes .....

It would no doubt take some gumption and I'm also not sure our board have what it takes to do what is needed to resurrect this once great club.

I just believe that we have sunk so low that a massive reset is needed and Shaun Wane is a strong enough coach to drive it...

Dragon David

First Grade
It would no doubt take some gumption and I'm also not sure our board have what it takes to do what is needed to resurrect this once great club.

I just believe that we have sunk so low that a massive reset is needed and Shaun Wane is a strong enough coach to drive it...
He would be too home sick to be the coach at the Dragons for 3 years. He didn't throw in his application I don't think when we advertised the job before last man standing Hook got it. He can get the pommy guys to lift but I'm not sure he could get our squad to do the same.

possm

Coach
If the Shaun Wane coached England team continue to impress in the World Cup after their 60-6 belting of the much-fancied Samoan side then perhaps he should come back into contention to lift our rabble out of the decade-long mire we have sank into...
It seems to me that the success of our Club, on and off the field, is playing second to the desires of our Board. The number one issue is 'self-interest' followed closely by incompetence.

For such a long time our Board seems to make decisions beyond reason, that is if you are a rusted-on fan of the Dragons observing the Club's spiraling decline. The most frustrating thing is that the NRL is happy to stand by and let our Club decline. Yes, I have come to the conclusion that only intervention by the governing body can right this ship.