What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Incorrect Rules

mj5150

Juniors
Not sure if this has been brought up, but I was playing the demo for the first time, and my biggest gripe was the incorrect rules in the game. I managed to find touch from the kick off only to find out that the Warriors were given a scrum feed. Then, in a later game, I had a goal-line dropkick and managed to find touch from that. Once again, the Warriors were given the scrum feed.

Are these the rules that are staying in the final release, because they are definately wrong?

shirkhan

Juniors
yea i kicked a few with stacey and craig but hopefully you can play advantages on the full versions

I couldn't kick in the demo by the time you released the button the defence was all over you.
It was too quick.

***MH***

Bench
i've kicked a 40/20 once, i can't stop playing the demo! it's nicotine for my thumbs!

lately i've been tryna do some mad plays, i got the kicking system worked out in the demo and can score some sick tries of bombs and some magical passing off kick-offs to score at the other end of the field.
how many other people are still playing the demo and what are ya pet plays?

Matta

Juniors
I don't have any trouble, I mastered EVERYTHING!. I'm, serious. If there was multiplayer I'll beat you ALL!!!! No bluffing!

Matta

Juniors
I've even found a way to NOT pass it to the tackled person on the play-the-ball on almost every play!

Chris_Brissie

Juniors
Matta said:
I've even found a way to NOT pass it to the tackled person on the play-the-ball on almost every play!

I figured that one out too.......all you gotta do is look which way the person playing the ball is gunna run, then go the other way.....

Matta

Juniors
Chris_Brissie said:
Matta said:

I figured that one out too.......all you gotta do is look which way the person playing the ball is gunna run, then go the other way.....

But can you do it on EVERY play?

***MH***

Bench
yep
but it can work to pass it to the tackled player pretty well too!
sjones3.jpg