What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

India v Australia Two (2) T20i match series February 2019

TheParraboy

Staff member
Aust win 2 balls to spare

Maxy killed India tonight
113no 55 balls

Series 2-0 Australia, ya beauty

JJ

Immortal
Maxwell!! Wow, great stuff... but FMD look at what Buttler just did too...

JJ

Immortal
Why isn't Maxwell given more responsibility in ODIs - I know he's inconsistent, but he could be critical in the WC - ideally should be coming in when he can expect to get 70-100 balls to face

TheParraboy

Staff member
Why isn't Maxwell given more responsibility in ODIs - I know he's inconsistent, but he could be critical in the WC - ideally should be coming in when he can expect to get 70-100 balls to face

agree

Id bat him at 6 in this format. We generally are 4 down well before the 40th over lol

If we bat 2nd and need to chase a huge score id bat him at 4.

lockyno1

Post Whore

I’d be batting him at 5 or 4 (if the top 3 stay in for a while). Smith back at 3 automatically solidifies our top order as well as Warner. Maxwell is your floater.

Aaron Finch has to go in my view. You can’t carry someone into the World Cup that’s so out of form, we just have to make a difficult call on a new captain.

This is assuming he doesn’t regain form in the ODI’s

TheParraboy

Staff member
Aaron Finch has to go in my view. You can’t carry someone into the World Cup that’s so out of form, we just have to make a difficult call on a new captain.

This is assuming he doesn’t regain form in the ODI’s

I just hope regaining form isn't scoring a 50 off 85 balls, in matches where our run rate is a lot poorer than the opposition..