What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

India Vs England 1st test (Nagpur)

Tommy Smith

Referee
Jones drops Dravid. Surely that hack must be dropped soon. Im amazed that his incompetence hasnt cost England even more than it has since he's been in the team.

But its only a matter of time before it costs England the Ashes or maybe victory on this tour. What good is it having a keeper who you know will drop anything that isnt a sitter as well as spill the odd dolly? And when you factor in that he isnt no superstar with the bat it really is time for him to go.

Red Bear

Referee
Who else is there? That guy who kept on the last ashes tour in place of Stewart in melbourne???

Red Bear

Referee
Looks like a draw, but Cook and Paneser seem like some pretty good talent for England.

Blackwell however...

willvillain

Juniors
GoTheBears said:
well he has 6 first class centuries

Haha, bugger that then. I don't know at all now. I remember being impressed by him when he came out here but thought I read opinions from several people who wrote him off for a few reasons (one of which I thought was his batting, the other being something to do with his schooling background - that he was a private schoolboy or something).

Now I am getting into the sort of detail that makes me think that my mind is playing tricks on me, and that I am making things up. Am I thinking of a different keeper?!

Eddie.

Bench
Look out, India have sent Pathan in at number 4. Dhoni may come in at 5. The game may not fizzle out just yet..

willvillain

Juniors
They need 170 runs at more than 8 an over! It'd be a pretty special effort if they decided to not fizzle out....

JJ

Immortal
By the sounds of it India put the ****s up England for a while though..

Scott

Bench
That was a very very good effort from a young and inexperienced England team. Cook and Collingwood may of booked themselves tour spots for later this year in Australia.

At this stage, My English side for the Ashes would be

Trescothick
Strauss
Vaughan
Cook
Peiterson
Flintoff
Gerrant Jones
Hoggard
Pansesar
Simon Jones
Harmison