What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

India vs New Zealand 1st Test

TheParraboy

Staff member
i watched it for 2 overs and couldnt be f**ked wasting any more of my life on those wankers.

the sooner we replace cricket with some sort of sport that involves woman in bikini's & strawberry jelly the better.

Im with you brother :thumn I might apply to be a selector :p

Fast Eddie

First Grade
My prediction of India batting first and making 600 is looking good. Might be closer to 700 though...

JJ

Immortal
Pretty sad that Patel's anywhere near a test team... but when we see Hauritz for Aust, I guess there's just a dearth of spinners around...

The saddest thing is if we'd batted first, a 250 all out first day wouldn't have shocked me... we lose by an innings

Meth

Staff member
Yeah Patel is not up to it and its time for us to move on from Martin.

Bennett looks ok, though not terrifyingly threatening. Same with Arnel. Beyond that, who else is there?

Butler?
McKay? went ok in the ODI's this year.
Is Southee our strike bowler in the next few years?
What's Mills' future?

It's amazing how quickly things fall down. I remember in that Pakistan series at this time last year feeling good for the first time in a long time about our bowling attack- Bond and O'Brien. Southee on the up. Martin and Tuffey performing ok. Now we are stuffed...again

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Yeah Martin and Patel have to go. They should pick Southee for every Test for at least the next year or so and hope he develops into our strike weapon. McKay should have been picked over Patel.

Meth

Staff member
So what should be our bowling attack? Including 1 spinner.