What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

INDIAN FOOD!

dougthelegend

Juniors
I love Vindaloo of any kind....the hotter the better.

i also love the papadums and naan bread....love butter chicken and rogan josh....come to think of it....i love all indian food... :lol:

chileman

Coach
xXSANDYXx said:
Vindaloo rulz, ive never had it but the Euro 2000 song or wen ever it was from......... WE'RE GONNA SCORE ONE MORE THAN YOU!! ENGLAND
:lol: Vindaloo, when ever I hear that mentioned it reminds me of that song by Fat Les :D

Disco

Bench
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Indian

i like the simple stuff, a nice lamb Korma? and some Samosas? and some Naan bread

brook

First Grade
mmm Indian

I've been craving a good indian meal for ages but can't afford take-away at the moment....who wants to come round and cook for me?

Lamb Madras with cheese or garlic naan is probably the fav

but theres also a really nice curry made with spinage - forget what its called but it tastes great

Disco

Bench
MysteryGirl said:
I've never had Indian food.

I'm suddenly feeling like I must be missing something.
It depends, some places u go, and u get really dodgy indian, thats why once u have found a good indian place u have to stick with it

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Here Indian food would be wild rice and maize.
*kidding*

They have India-Indian food here too - I've just never tried it.

chileman

Coach
MysteryGirl said:
I've never had Indian food.

I'm suddenly feeling like I must be missing something.
If you are ever driving through downtown Kansas City, Kansas......right next door to the 'Olive Garden' is an Indian restaurant that has the best indian food I tasted over there....of course Minnesota is a fair drive from Kansas :lol:

NPK

Bench
I love:
Stuffed parathas (naan stuffed with spiced potato)
Pappadums
Samosas
Most curries..not really butter chicken - it's too creamy and not spicy enough. Having said that, I don't enjoy curries that are too spicy either. Rogan Josh, Do Piaz, Bhoona are probably my favourite curries (also Beef Rendang, it's not Indian though)

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Chileman:
It is a far drive from MN but I ate at OliveGarden tonight. Can that count as close? OK, Maybe not....

Latest posts