What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

INDIAN FOOD!

chileman

Coach
MysteryGirl said:
Chileman:
It is a far drive from MN but I ate at OliveGarden tonight. Can that count as close? OK, Maybe not....
:cry: Don't do that to me MysteryGirl, I loooooove the food they have there :p The worst thing is I get this spam emails offering 2 for 1 dinner offers for OliveGarden for US citizens only....grrrrrrrrr :lol:
Thai green curry chicken....mmmmmm, I could go for one of them right now or a nice Laksa :D

MysteryGirl

First Grade
So I suppose you don't want to hear about the lovely dinner I had there then?
The salad...the breadsticks....the yummy lasagna....

Ok, I'll keep it to myself. :D

What were you doing in the US?

chileman

Coach
MysteryGirl said:
So I suppose you don't want to hear about the lovely dinner I had there then?
The salad...the breadsticks....the yummy lasagna....

Ok, I'll keep it to myself. :D

What were you doing in the US?
It's ok MysteryGirl...I just had a mild chicken kourma for lunch on rice....but you are lucky I had eaten or I would have had to come over there and steal your meal :p
Have very good friends that live in Kansas City and also Lake Michigan...they travelled around Europe with me in an old bomb car I bought so they convinced me to come over to the US and stay with them...we travelled around alot of the US and I have gone back 3 times now I love it so much! Favourite places so far are New Orleans and Dallas, Anaheim was a blast to and Chicago although cold was a great place to visit! Atlanta was fun too, coke factory ect and the skiing up in New England was a highlight as well...I could go on and on but I'll just say I loved it over there.... :D

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Chicago is only cold in the winter.

Sounds like there are still a lot of places for you to visit. You'll have to do it again.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
btw - if it makes you feel better, I probably have horrible garlic breath even after brushing...lol

chileman

Coach
MysteryGirl said:
btw - if it makes you feel better, I probably have horrible garlic breath even after brushing...lol
Hahaha, I have rosey cheeks after the curry.....and I will definately be back in the US some day! :D

Latest posts