1. Out Now:

Here it is - the latest edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine with a full wrap on last weekend's NRL and Super League along with the match programme for the coming round!

This week Paul Jobber looks at the sacrifices made by the NZ Warriors as they prepare to head home after many long months keeping the NRL afloat by relocating to Australia, while Rob Crosby looks at the departing and retiring class of 2020 as many players make their exits. Rick's weekly finals column peaks with rankings of the top eight forward packs headed into the pointy end of the season.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - a full NRL Round 20, Super League Round 13 and Netherlands-Germany programme - and you have one fantastic 50-page magazine for your weekend's reading!

EDITION 18 - OUT NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Indie & Other Feds - SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by Scott Gourley's Lovechild, Nov 24, 2018.

1. mackdadday

mackdadday Juniors

If they get Styles and Ambrose, things are going to heat up. It seems rather coincidental that there Double or Nothing event is in May and AJ and a bunch of others come off contract in April. I wonder if they'd touch Enzo and Big Cass. I know this is early but it has that vibe of the old WCW/WWF days when youd have people showing up out of nowehere.

2. The Vaulting Violinist

The Vaulting Violinist Bench

I’d love to see enzo and cass. f**k their backstage issues they are entertaining

3. Manurewa_Marlins

Manurewa_Marlins Bench

Wonder who CIMA's partners will be...Kenta has got to be one of them, surely!

4. Scott Gourley's Lovechild

Scott Gourley's Lovechild Referee

5. The Vaulting Violinist

The Vaulting Violinist Bench

Nakamura hopefully!

6. Manurewa_Marlins

Manurewa_Marlins Bench

Apparently its two of the lads from OWE here in China, T-Hawk and another guy. Ugh, we went to a show about a month ago, and bush league doesnt even begin to describe it.

7. Scott Gourley's Lovechild

Anyone else been watching the MLW Fusion show on YouTube? If not, check it out because it is probably the best hour of wrestling going today.

8. Shaun Hewitt

Shaun Hewitt First Grade

Yes, I've been keeping tabs on it.

I much prefer it over the 'E currently.

9. Scott Gourley's Lovechild

Bad Luck Fale likes my post on his match at WrestleKingdom. Life complete...

Attached Files:

10. Manurewa_Marlins

Manurewa_Marlins Bench

Headed along to WK14 this past weekend. A lot of fun as expected, NJPW sure do know how to put on a show. Probably could have been squeezed into one night, but they did big business.