What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Indigenous Dragons

Ascalon

Juniors
Tyrell F worries me. Errors. Good busting runs..but...errors in his game
I thought he played well in the nines. He was stripped twice tonight. Second time I thought there was 3 in the tackle. Hasn’t played a lot in the last few years. Might be a bit rusty. Looks like a strong runner and capable defender. Hopefully he can build as the year goes on.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
If Kerr is out for a couple of weeks of the season proper hopefully it opens the door for Ivan. If he plays well and Graham struggles it could open the door for a Vaughan, Kerr, Ivan, Sims/Lawrie rotation.

Dragonsamy

Bench
Your probably right on both counts.

But it's a huge trio of props for us at least.

Just ask the large William...

Just to give you some idea.
Got this from The Storms official site.
Christian Welch is 110kg Jesse Bromwich is 114 kg Nelson Asofa Solomon's is 115kg and
Tui Kamikamica is 111 kg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Christian Welch is 110kg Jesse Bromwich is 114 kg Nelson Asofa Solomon's is 115kg and
Tui Kamikamica is 111 kg
How heavy is Timm?

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Dragster
Vaughan would be the lightest at 110 kilos then you've got Josh Kerr at 112kg blacker at 118 kgs then you got Jimmy Graham as back up 107 kgs

I was standing next to JImmy Graham at Westfield Miranda a few weeks ago- if he's 107kgs, he must be walking around with bricks in his pockets.

BLM01

First Grade
Tui Kamikamica is 111 kg
Yeh but their all about 6 ft 6 in the old scale or their abouts..much taller than our mob and older than our young brigade coming through

Latest posts