What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

info on release date for aus guys

northerner

Juniors
heres abit of info.
ive orderd at dse in nz. and they were adamant that it was comming out yesterday. to the point that when i said to one of the guys that its comming out on the 11th he got pissed off at me.
well i rang them 2day and got to yap to the manager of the store and he told me that there not getting it in there warehouse now untill the 8th. then he said it gets sent out to the stores on the 9th to be released on the 11th. he said because ive been such a pain in the arse and ive already preorderd and ive paid postage and so on hes gonna send it out to me on the 10th. i told him im gonna take his word for it and heres hoping (fingures crossed) he isnt telling bullshit.
heres hoping i get it on the 10th.

Munky

Coach
Fellas, it'll arrive at EB the same day it arrives at all the other stores, i.e. one or 2 days before the release date. They will then ring everyone to come and pick up their preorder, the day it comes in. I have picked up games from EB before release date before.

Latest posts