What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

@#$%ing "REFS" "dragons next week your score line"

snogard6

Juniors
If Parra play there cards right during the week and turn up this friday night reay to play we could potentiall put 40+ on them.
Dragons wear teams out with there defence, we need to be patient and points will come.

WE CANNN DO ITTTT!!!!! PARRARAAAA PARRAAAA!

Parra 26 drags 10
??????????????????Genius:sarcasm:

caylo

Bench
I can potentially win lotto next week, but we both know thats not going to happen.

there is a difference between unlikley and not going to happen.

If you buy a lotto ticket you can potentially (but unlikley) win, if you don't buy a ticket you have no potential to win it.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Of the final games there is two venues that scare me Melbourne, "that field" is not fair and Brookvale "strange things happen there". !!!

snogard6

Juniors
there is a difference between unlikley and not going to happen.

If you buy a lotto ticket you can potentially (but unlikley) win, if you don't buy a ticket you have no potential to win it.
I might buy 2 tickets and double my potential, i will let you know how i go:pray:

Nikki

Coach
Was at the game and agree with a shocking decision. I would understand if there had been some cautions before hand, and maybe it deserved 10 in the bin. But not a send off. I actually turned to Jess and said he had set a scary precedent for the rest of the game. But lo and behold, Manly were getting away with murder! Greeny was bitchin after the game too sayin the ref was talkin to him in tackles and what not. And if you thought the ref was bad on the field, you shoulda seen him trying to get his car out of his car space in the car park. Even security were laughing at him!! :lol:

Captain BF

Juniors
Was at the game and agree with a shocking decision. I would understand if there had been some cautions before hand, and maybe it deserved 10 in the bin. But not a send off. I actually turned to Jess and said he had set a scary precedent for the rest of the game. But lo and behold, Manly were getting away with murder! Greeny was bitchin after the game too sayin the ref was talkin to him in tackles and what not. And if you thought the ref was bad on the field, you shoulda seen him trying to get his car out of his car space in the car park. Even security were laughing at him!! :lol:

Oh come on Nikki, the ref wasn't a woman!:sarcasm::lol:

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Eels 29 Dragons 16 (if Dragons play well, if not Eels 38 Dragons 8).

Booooooooooo Casper
icon7.gif

Eels 29 Dragons 16 (if Dragons play well, if not Eels 38 Dragons 8).

Booooooooooo Casper
icon7.gif
casper predicted the final score last week and only missed by two points so these might be worth a flutter on pick the score i'll take either but id prefer the second one :D

Last edited: