What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inglis Considers Uni Degree

cleary89

Coach
Didn't he only sign with Souths for 3 years? He'd be doing his last year by correspondence...

BunniesMan

Immortal
Didn't he only sign with Souths for 3 years? He'd be doing his last year by correspondence...
Nope. Further proof he's comitted to us long term. Bought a house here. Looking at a SYDNEY uni. He's a Rabbitoh for life mate.

Isaaxe

Juniors
Jealousy aside, the fact that SS players are going to Sydney Uni is a good idea.

A very cogent point made by GI about Dylan Farrell.

Nevan_

First Grade
So close. You started out doing it so well but then your thinly veiled racism got a little too obvious and you ruined it for yourself. Better luck next time.

I don't think he was being racist at all. Sandow and Inglis are as dumb as Dog Shit.

St_Jubbsy

Staff member
Would he be able to claim credit point for his previous experience in creative accounting?

BunniesMan

Immortal
I don't think he was being racist at all. Sandow and Inglis are as dumb as Dog Shit.
So the only two players he names as dumb are aboriginal by coincidence? If he said the Burgess brothers aswell or something, it might have had some faint comedy value (English as a second language/their thick accents etc etc).

A lot of the attacks on Souths fans when they're about our so called unemployment/alcoholism etc rather than anything to do with footy are little more than subtle racist digs.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
A lot of the attacks on Souths fans when they're about our so called unemployment/alcoholism etc rather than anything to do with footy are little more than subtle racist digs.

:roll:
Most of the digs I've seen have been at the rampant and unfounded optimism some fans attach to the chances of their team being a real chance of being a title threat...

Last time I checked, supporters of a team don't constitute a race of people.

Do you think Rusty is Moses or what? FMD...

Yes - racism has no place here - or anywhere.

Don't cheapen or misappropriate the idea for bullsh!t.

And best wishes to Inglis at Uni.

Last edited:

St_Jubbsy

Staff member
Everyone knows most Souffs supporters, of whatever racial origin, are unemployed, washed up, toothless garbage.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Nope. Further proof he's comitted to us long term. Bought a house here. Looking at a SYDNEY uni. He's a Rabbitoh for life mate.

so... lets address these two points and why this does not guarantee him there for life... and bear in mind that he has a three year contract...

1. buying a house.. if i was on his sort of coin, i'd be buying somewhere too.. the amount you'd make in capital gains over the course of three years vs the outlay of stamp duty would mean that buying a house is a much smarter move than renting and paying off someone else's mortgage..

2. most uni degrees are of a three year duration..

Liddell

Juniors
Everyone knows most Souffs supporters, of whatever racial origin, are unemployed, washed up, toothless garbage.

And everyone knows all merge supporters wear adidas trackies, nike TN's, have mullets and spend their saturday nights cruising through Brighton in their 98 rexxies.

Ozzy

First Grade
:roll:
Most of the digs I've seen have been at the rampant and unfounded optimism some fans attach to the chances of their team being a real chance of being a title threat...

Last time I checked, supporters of a team don't constitute a race of people.

Do you think Rusty is Moses or what? FMD...

Yes - racism has no place here - or anywhere.

Don't cheapen or misappropriate the idea for bullsh!t.

And best wishes to Inglis at Uni.
No, Charlton Heston is.

to_ddeath

Coach
And everyone knows all merge supporters wear adidas trackies, nike TN's, have mullets and spend their saturday nights cruising through Brighton in their 98 rexxies.

Redfern & Waterloo. You win the lowbrow contest hands down.

T.

Nevan_

First Grade
So the only two players he names as dumb are aboriginal by coincidence? If he said the Burgess brothers aswell or something, it might have had some faint comedy value (English as a second language/their thick accents etc etc).

His avatar is an Indigenous player. I don't think he's being racist.

Wait, so you're saying that Aboriginals are the only people who can be unemployed and/or alcoholic? It looks like you're the racist, mate. :sarcasm:

Last edited:

Rabbit Ron

Juniors
I just joined the forum today and it sure looks like a fun site.

A big thumbs up to GI for planning his future for when his football days are over. Hopefully that will be at least ten years away with a few Souths premierships under his belt.

Great to be on board and go the Rabbitohs tonight!

p.s. Could someone please explain what the 50 stands for, that has now been incorporated in the old lol@souffs. I am sure it will be of a truly complimentary nature.:sarcasm:

African Monkey

First Grade
I just joined the forum today and it sure looks like a fun site.

A big thumbs up to GI for planning his future for when his football days are over. Hopefully that will be at least ten years away with a few Souths premierships under his belt.

Great to be on board and go the Rabbitohs tonight!

p.s. Could someone please explain what the 50 stands for, that has now been incorporated in the old lol@souffs. I am sure it will be of a truly complimentary nature.:sarcasm:
hey mate welcome to LU.

don't worry about that crap regarding lol@50uffs. it's just opposition fans having a dig at our club which happens a lot on these forums.

Rabbit Ron

Juniors
hey mate welcome to LU.

don't worry about that crap regarding lol@50uffs. it's just opposition fans having a dig at our club which happens a lot on these forums.

Thanks mate, I've actually had a good laugh out of the rubbishing I've read on here so far as it shows how much jealousy is still held against our club despite us having no real success for 40 years.

I still would like to know what the '50' stands for in the lol@50uffs. Any idea?