What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inglis off to the Broncos???

Noa

First Grade
He won't have a chance to bludge, can't wait to see Locky feeding him passes on the left.

This is the point the dullards fail to comprehend. 80% of the time he gets awful ball at the Storm, which means the defence is nearly always up in his face which leads to accusations of quiet games.

user_nat

Coach
2:15

I can't see why the Storm would announce this at a press conference, would make more sense at a Broncos press conference.

Might have something to do with the Storm getting a new CEO.

thorson1987

Coach
2:15

I can't see why the Storm would announce this at a press conference, would make more sense at a Broncos press conference.

Might have something to do with the Storm getting a new CEO.

Good.

We need some decent news.

Could also be about a few more guys leaving.

isaiah

Bench
no worries, i saw him play as a 17yo at runaway bay at a qld divisional carnival, played his first senior footy with norths in brissie, which was the storm feeder club. build a bridge.

is the rule, first senior footy after turning 17, or just first senior footy?

icewind

Juniors
misleading deal imo. broncs 400k deal doesn't take into account 3rd party top ups, the tits one does.

AuDragon

Juniors
As a Broncos fan I want him here.

As a RL fan I would like to see him at the GC..... Ablett/Hunt/GCSuns who???

Saying that if he came to the Broncos it would make the Lions even bigger nobodies here.
I live down here on the coast and only found out about the GC Suns watching the news. You see references to the Titans everywhere around here, but nothing whatsoever to them, not even in the Carrara area. They are and will remain nobodies...

isaiah

Bench
So that would mean they would have Harrison, Tomane, Rogers, Prince, Bailey and Inglis. Nice cap management...

so 6 of their top 25 are probably paid 60% of their wages bill. probably depending too much on them. late season fades seem to be their go.

Latest posts