What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injuries and Suspensions 2021

Knight Tales

Juniors

An update on Edrick finally. As expected doesn't sound like he'll be back anytime soon if at all this year.
The lack of movement on his signature by us and other clubs is very telling. The injury must be considered high risk.

An update on Edrick finally. As expected doesn't sound like he'll be back anytime soon if at all this year.
Friz and Best fairly close which is good.
AOB said he'd pencil Friz in against Melbourne.

Jono078

Referee
Friz and Best fairly close which is good.
AOB said he'd pencil Friz in against Melbourne.
That’s huge. I don’t know if I’m losing track of time, but that seems like a super human recovery..

As for Edrick, I’d love to know the full details there. What a waste of a season for him.

Old dog

Juniors
DSaf may not have been able to back up, short turnaround and with bye this week he may be ok following week after Storm game

perverse

Referee
Dsaf out now. We just can't avoid injuries can we
To be fair it's a pretty minor one, rib cartilige. Very painful, but if it was a finals match he'd probably be needling up and running out. Given we have the bye, and an almost definite loss, makes no sense to push him. He probably deserves a bit of a break at this point anyway, get him fresh for the run home.

Jono078

Referee
Yep I look at that as a huge positive. Let the man rest and recharge.

Things are aligning nicely for us - scary to say.

'
Knights coach Adam O'Brien has indicated Bradman Best could return to the field a month earlier than his expected following ankle surgery.

Best has missed the last month of the competition but is on track for a return in either round 19 against the Roosters or the following week."

Jono078

Referee
Excellent, but doesn't Best always seem to return early and only last a couple of weeks? They need to get it right this time of the year.

Excellent, but doesn't Best always seem to return early and only last a couple of weeks? They need to get it right this time of the year.
Article does say he's had a couple of injuries around that area and AOB won't push him.
I sometimes wonder with injury returns that players might cover it up a bit to try and get back on the field.

PhilGould

Bench
Fitzgibbon had surgery on his shoulder and is out for the season

Jono078

Referee
Don't wish injury on anyone but this is good for the team, much prefer him not be in our starting 13.

Latest posts