What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injuries Ryles Fitler - Nerve Damage

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Im Just wondering weather Ryles will be able to play like he used to. He had a pretty servere case of Nerve Damage, as did Brad Fitler. Playing on did both of them harm. Harm that could end their careers.

On Ryles side is his youth and quicker healing from injuries.

Fitler is older and injuries take longer to heal. I understand Freddy has been holding his shoulder at training and the signs are not good for this type of injury.

We Need Jason Ryles and at his best if we are to win the competition. he is a Fierce competitor that is feared.

his 15 Metre Busts where there is usually three on him, and he gets the pass away are his trademark, and a passage of play we missed whilst he was out.

Anyone had a Similar injury or know of anyone who has. ?

melon....

Coach
His surgeon has pointed out that whilst the scar tissue and residual nerve sensitivity is the cause of "grabbing" the shoulder, the operation was a textbook success and the shoulder is in tact and solid. Its a matter of managing the pain, pain that will subside in time as is the norm with the operation Fittler had. Nothing a pain killer here and there wont fix. After all, several NRL players can only play under pain killers and do so every week.

No biggy, as made out by StJill.

STSAE

Juniors
Stgillaman said:
Im Just wondering weather Ryles will be able to play like he used to. He had a pretty servere case of Nerve Damage, as did Brad Fitler. Playing on did both of them harm. Harm that could end their careers.

Fitler is older and injuries take longer to heal. I understand Freddy has been holding his shoulder at training and the signs are not good for this type of injury.

We Need Jason Ryles and at his best if we are to win the competition. he is a Fierce competitor that is feared.

his 15 Metre Busts where there is usually three on him, and he gets the pass away are his trademark, and a passage of play we missed whilst he was out.

I think Lance had something similar, dim sim. You know he lost his nerve!!! Nerve Damage!!

:lol: :lol:

TRANSLATION

Juniors
STSAE said:
Stgillaman said:

I think Lance had something similar, dim sim. You know he lost his nerve!!! Nerve Damage!!

If you have not noticed, Lance is back.. Hodges is not..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

STSAE

Juniors
Stgillaman said:
STSAE said:
Stgillaman said:

If you have not noticed, Lance is back in reserve grade and pissed.. Hodges is back in first grade recovered from his knee surgery..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TRANSLATION

Juniors
STSAE said:
Stgillaman said:
STSAE said:
Stgillaman said:

If you have not noticed, Lance is back in reserve grade and pissed.. Hodges is back in first grade recovered from his knee surgery..

At the Dragons when a player does something wrong, he is punished. Unlike the roosters who REWARD a player who dissapears and says nothing.

Lance had the integrity to own up to his mistake, on the other hand , what was Hodges punishment ???
Playing in the first grade trial.

STSAE, that will cause more problems for your team. He was not punished, Nick most probably paid his fine to make sure the kid was happy. Yet that would have pissed the team off completely.

BTW, what was Ricko's punishment ??

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

STSAE

Juniors
Stgillaman said:
STSAE said:
Stgillaman said:
STSAE said:
Stgillaman said:

At the Dragons when a player does something wrong, he is punished. Unlike the roosters who REWARD a player who dissapears and says nothing.

Lance had the integrity to own up to his mistake, on the other hand , what was Hodges punishment ???
Playing in the first grade trial.

STSAE, that will cause more problems for your team. He was not punished, Nick most probably paid his fine to make sure the kid was happy. Yet that would have pissed the team off completely.

BTW, what was Ricko's punishment ??

;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You may find cos Hodges had permission from the club to take 2 weeks off and cos he is only 21 yrs old and has done a similar thing in the past, when he paid by being dropped.

Not a 26 yr old ex-captain pissed at pre season training. "Integrity to own up to his mistake" you clown, he turns up pissed with a drink in his hand. A fine leader of staines!!!!

Punishment for Ricko??
What Bartrim-Treacy style, eh????
Not in our club.

Walter, you are in it, again!!!!!
You are used to it, I suppose, Stained???
Keep ya Illasox up!!!

Ribs

Bench
STSAE, Id have thought your team being wiped like a dirty arse in last years gf would have shut you up this season, but alas it hasnt happened. Do you understand that everytime your name appears in this forun, every saints supporter remembers back to that game last year and could feel the joy of knowing that you, a weedy little twirp, was squirming like a stuck pig while the Panthers lapped it up.

Its awesome, just awesome knowing that your big headed turd of a club lost.

Keep it up though, please.

STSAE

Juniors
Ribs said:
STSAE, Id have thought your team being wiped like a dirty arse in last years gf would have shut you up this season, but alas it hasnt happened. Do you understand that everytime your name appears in this forun, every saints supporter remembers back to that game last year and could feel the joy of knowing that you, a weedy little twirp, was squirming like a stuck pig while the Panthers lapped it up.

Oki Doki!!!

Hows Gas goin??????????

Hows it feel??????

Dejavoodoo???????

A procession Mundine and Tallis, then Mundine(again), then Blacklock, then Lance, then Gasnier.

Having fun with all your stained memories yet???????

When you think of last year to get your kicks I think of 2002. Easy.

Then I think of what may happen this year, and smile!!!!

Do you smile illasox?????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Southernsaint

Staff member
STSAE said:
If you have not noticed, Lance is back in reserve grade and pissed..

At least Thommo wasn't pissed behind the wheel of a car, endangering other people's lives like that soap-dodger, Adrian Morely...

Your team struggled to beat last season's wooden spooners, I think you should be in the Easts forum worrying about that rather than anything going on at Saints.

Cheers,
Ben S.

TRANSLATION

Juniors
STSAE said:
Ribs said:

Oki Doki!!!

Hows Gas goin??????????

Hows it feel??????

Dejavoodoo???????

A procession Mundine and Tallis, then Mundine(again), then Blacklock, then Lance, then Gasnier.

Yes im Smiling :music1:

STSAE

Juniors
Stgillaman said:
STSAE said:
Ribs said:

Oki Doki!!!

Hows Gas goin??????????

Hows it feel??????

Dejavoodoo???????

Yes im Smiling :music1:

Really??

Latest posts