What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

injuries & us

gregstar

Referee
i was reflecting upon our penchant for aquiring injuries yesterday.

i was trying to recall the broncos ever having lost players courtesy of either training "mishaps" or off field "mishaps".

couldn't think of any. in fact i really can't think of any since 1988.

the broncs had that absolute tosspot pommie ex-army sperm head as a trainer around the time of either their entry or first title. not only did these "unfortunate" injuries not occur, remember terry matterson getting the season ending injury in week 1 of the finals in '93? - he was back for the grand final.

i'm aware that creeping is bringing his own support staff - i hope that this marks the end of wankers falling out of cars onto shoulders, tearing muscles at either training or pre-match warm ups, or re-afflicting themselves with exactly the same injury their first game back.

when cj gets here, the first thing we as fans should do is urinate on jowls. his f*cking head is certainly big enough for every dragons fan to have a shot all at once.

hang that ample head of yours in shame mary & take kurt gum with you.

Last edited:

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
i think our problem this is we dont have a reserve grade, sure we have some players with ability but they dont have quality games week in week out, so how do we call on players from park footy, why did we sighn sailor to play park foory.

MattYg1

Bench
Injuries have always been a staple to a good dragons diet hasnt it...

I guess its easy for people to put things like that down to "Bad luck" but there can only be so many incidences before it stops being a coincidence...

Mary was injured that much that all he learnt about rehab could earn him a PHD...

Wicks

Juniors
i was reflecting upon our penchant for aquiring injuries yesterday.

i was trying to recall the broncos ever having lost players courtesy of either training "mishaps" or off field "mishaps".

couldn't think of any. in fact i really can't think of any since 1988.

Justin Hodges did a hamstring at training this year and missed three weeks

Happens to every team every year

Storm lost Chambers for the year at training

dragonfan1

Juniors
dragons seem to have a lot of injuries. Storm have been pretty lucky in the past few years but had talent to cover anyway.

Latest posts