What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

injuries

Big Mick

Referee
Simmons --> Concussion
Gordon --> Fractured Fibula - Phil Gould ‏ @gusgould91
Michael Gordon just had his X-ray .. its a confirmed fracture fibula .. Terrible luck for Michael ..

And so...it begins....bloody hell can we get ONE injury free year..please!

Black Majik

Juniors
Simmons --> Concussion
Gordon --> Fractured Fibula - Phil Gould ‏ @gusgould91
Michael Gordon just had his X-ray .. its a confirmed fracture fibula .. Terrible luck for Michael ..

And so...it begins....bloody hell can we get ONE injury free year..please!

What happened to Austin? He was on, then he disappeared!:(

The Realist

Juniors
I watched the replay of Micky Gordon getting tackled. I immediately declared most of his season over. The fans around me thought I was being overally negative but I know better.

As a practitioner of combat submission grappling, that was a massive Ankle lock applied. If I got a hold of an ankle like that the other guy is going to hospital.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Austin only lasted a few minutes before being injured. Not sure what happened to him?

franklin2323

Immortal
Austin only lasted a few minutes before being injured. Not sure what happened to him?

Cork. 1st run he had. Tried to play on but was done for the night before halftime.

Losing 2 players in the 1st 1/2. With Coote, Tighe, Lewis & Newton having a troubled off season we were always going to struggle.

goosie

Juniors
ok so latest is armit and ciraldo out for 3-4 weeks. grant is out for tonights game.

abpanther

Staff member
Has anyone confirmed how long Gordon is out for?

Is it definitely the whole season?

goosie

Juniors
vai vai is on a break for personal reasons gus is helping him through some tough times and will be back later on in the season.

Kilkenny

Coach
vai vai is on a break for personal reasons gus is helping him through some tough times and will be back later on in the season.

Personal reasons? Normally equates to off field issues?

No great loss as he is a fringe first grader at best.

goosie

Juniors
ok so grant should fit for the sharks game, other injuries - ciraldo, armit, jtk, plum, gordon and smith. am i missing anyone??

maple_69

Bench
Good thing Cleary has brought in a few new faces over the past 3 weeks in the second row with Smith, Ciraldo and Plum all out. Elliott would have just chucked some nuffie in there because they didn't have any talented juniors with a bit of experience. Wonder with that is wanker?

goosie

Juniors
PANTHERS: Nigel Plum (shoulder) – Rd 20; Junior Tia Kilifi (toe)/Michael Gordon (fibula)/Chris Armit (hamstring)/Tim Grant (calf)/Nathan Smith (ankle) – indefinite.

injury update.

Latest posts