What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury update request: Tyson Frizzel

bluey

Bench
Possible forwards that could play 3/4
Frizzel ??
Bakuya??
Taga ??
Toops??
Who would fit best.lol

Frenzy.

Immortal
Frizzel and/or Bakuya for mine.

Toops isn't a centre. He's a fill in for emergencies but he's not a gap runner and he's not that fast anymore. Better used for his offloads IMO

Lots of support for Taga in the entries I know but I think those opinions are based solely on his attacking prowess. The jury has to be well and truly out as to whether he has the lateral movement to be even a dent defensive centre. He misses a lot of tackles as a forward due to being slow laterally

roboshark

Coach
would like to see bakuya have a go...he has great size and could do some damage off our halves

shaggs

Coach
Bakuya was a centre when we first got him to Sydney as a 17 year old. He played flegg for a game and was then put back to ball because of his age. He dominated and scored 4 tries. We had to pick him in flegg the next week. I don't think we sent him back to ball again.

id go with bakuya or this new bloke theyve bought.

i guess Best will be in the centres round 1?

that said...Pommeroy wasn't bad in 08 when the team was good and seymour and dare i say noddy could get him the ball with some space

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yeah, all lovely opinions, but can anyone answer the question about Friz?

Fargen hijackers.

:lol:

shaggs

Coach
Who cares about the topic. Shouldn't we all be putting sh1t on each other for 20 posts?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I would like to see Tyson given a crack in the centers. I don't think he will cut it just yet in the backrow especially with our current supply of backrowers. Not saying he will never make it but flanno's master stroke move to start him Vs the broncos really dent my confidence on the young kid.

I'm going to go against the grain and say NO for Bakuya in the centers. Doesn't seem to have the speed or agility for that position and I think the backrow is more suited for Jase...especially with his work rate

webShark

As a centre , I think what you said about Bakuya above applies to Frizz too. As for his performance v the Broncs, there are no easy games in the NRL for Sharks youngsters. At the time the Broncs were hardly flying. If you are good enough your old enough. Is Flanno expected to give Frizz a start for 20 games for no apparent reason like Matt Wright? Mills and the new bloke from the Warriors have gone well in Toyota Cup. Surely they start before Frizz.

Ausguy

Coach
post 20 is included in the safe zone isnt it?

if so f**k you frenz...

if not... how are ya mate?