What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury update

TheFrog

Coach
The string of penalties against the Raiders were in the first 15 minutes or so and none of them got sent. That is what Maloney was complaining about. Ellis had another Panther (CHN?) on him and couldn't get off until he did. It was a very very tough sinbinning.

The string of penalties against the Raiders were in the first 15 minutes or so and none of them got sent. That is what Maloney was complaining about. Ellis had another Panther (CHN?) on him and couldn't get off until he did. It was a very very tough sinbinning.

It was probably tough given the time period within the string of penalties against us but I just went through and Canberra gave away 4 penalties then the next 5 or so were against us so it seems like 5 is the magic number for a binning.

mxlegend99

Referee
3 or 4 gets the warning. The next one should be the bin.

Although they're not 100% consistent with that even..we've received a warning and then got a second warning before a binning.

franklin2323

Immortal

Not to mention JFH off side chasing a kick on their line was one of them. Big difference between that and holding down to slow the ball

kinghippo

Juniors
Not to mention JFH off side chasing a kick on their line was one of them. Big difference between that and holding down to slow the ball
Another was the deliberate play the ball into our player, it would have gone dead if there was no one behind it.

tripster

Juniors
Update

If he means 2 actual weeks as opposed to games, Kikau may only miss 1 game.

Wallace is now a bicep as opposed to shoulder, although close enough I guess.

Blake should only miss 1 more game.

That’s fantastic news, thanks for posting it. I am so used to us receiving bad news about injuries, that I was fully expecting the outcome of the scans to show that he had suffered some kind of serious injury. Thank heavens it has turned out to be better than expected. Finally a bit of luck for us on the injury front.

I still think we will really miss him against the Roosters, but hopefully we can find other ways to bust the line and score points.

I wonder how Wallace injured his bicep. All the previous reports - even quoting Wallace himself, said it was a shoulder. I remain sceptical that he has been tapped on the shoulder, but it seems odd that his recent injuries have all had an indefinite or vague recovery period.

Latest posts