What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury update

mxlegend99

Referee
Where is the source on the shoulder injury time frame?
I was joking that he was cleared of an injury he didn't have.

Great news he's fit to play. Although I'm concerned maybe he's not really fit and we just think he's 'fit enough'. I hope he's genuinely 100% fit

Abacus

Juniors
I was joking that he was cleared of an injury he didn't have.

Great news he's fit to play. Although I'm concerned maybe he's not really fit and we just think he's 'fit enough'. I hope he's genuinely 100% fit
Possible smokescreen?

6 weeks? If that's the worst case i am relieved..i was thinking 12+ weeks for him.

It means in 7 weeks we might be a chance at winning a game.

They are hoping for 6 weeks but scans could change that.

I think they are concerned about the rod he had inserted in his ankle while he was playing for North Qld.That could be the wildcard with the scans.

Lets hope 6 weeks is the worst outcome.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
6 weeks? If that's the worst case i am relieved..i was thinking 12+ weeks for him.

It means in 7 weeks we might be a chance at winning a game.

We'll beat the Warriors no problem. They are a rabble and we alwasy beat them. The Tigers are a rabble too, but they have a bit more of a reason to get up for us, so that will be 50-50.

tripster

Juniors
Reports on Twitter that Yeo is out for the season but there seems to be some debate about whether or not it is confirmed.

Panfa

Juniors
I like yeo gives his all but this season apart from the newcastle game he is playing well below his best the head knocks didnt help but he doesn't look the same player.

Scans have revealed the extent of the ankle injury suffered by Panthers forward Viliame Kikau in last Saturday's defeat to Canberra Raiders.

While Kikau suffered some minor damage to his right ankle ligaments, scans have fortunately shown the more significant tearing occurred in scar tissue associated with previous surgery to repair his syndesmosis.

The Panthers medical team is now working to reduce the swelling and pain before Kikau will be fit to play.

At this early stage the Panthers forward is considered an outside chance of taking the field against Wests Tigers on Friday.

https://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/news/2019/05/07/westfund-injury-update-viliame-kikau/

If its a week or 2 thats great.