What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury updates on Wags, Burty, Blake, Guru and Robbo?

oneguy

Juniors
Hmmm - don't know about those guys - but it'd be a real pity if Benny Smith can't be there as well. I'd love to see him smash Jamie Lyon in a tackle.

It'd have to be Tahu to put a bone crusher on if Benny's out.

sportsmad

Juniors
oneguy said:
Hmmm - don't know about those guys - but it'd be a real pity if Benny Smith can't be there as well. I'd love to see him smash Jamie Lyon in a tackle.

It'd have to be Tahu to put a bone crusher on if Benny's out.

Think we'll see a lot of passing from Judas, Benny one side, Tahu the other....the mouth waters :evil:

slippery nipeel

Juniors
Benny only had smashed nose didn't he?

Were there any injuries out of tonite? Someone at the pub said that Feleti may have hurt his shoulder?

sportsmad

Juniors
poor Benny, not having a good run lately with injuries. certainly given the most blood for the cause recently
:thumb

Bazal

Post Whore
slippery nipeel said:
Benny only had smashed nose didn't he?

Were there any injuries out of tonite? Someone at the pub said that Feleti may have hurt his shoulder?

Feleti did something to the shoulder, but he played on so it can;t b too bad

dazeely

First Grade
IMO

- Wags, Burty, Blake (next to no chance)

- Guru (probably)

- and Robbo (surely)

Mateo (possibly in doubt with the shoulder)
&
Benny (one would think should be fine).

Utey

Coach
Bazal said:
Feleti did something to the shoulder, but he played on so it can;t b too bad
Once the adrenaline wears off and they cool down, they rarely know how bad its damaged. I'm say he;ll be monitored this week pretty closely and he may be in some doubt.

Feleti Looked fine at the Pub last night.

Eric has a Problem with a Hip Flexer. I have to say I think it is the Beds in this Hotel as I woke up with a Hip Flexer Problem as well.

Ben will be fine to play he only had 2 Kelex up his nose at the Pub.

Blake is 2 - 3 weeks away when I spoke to him at North Sydney Oval on Saturday.

Wags wasn't up here, but he could be a chance.

After Feleti got that knock on his shoulder, He really never got involved in the game after. Hopefully he is ok for Manly.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
just ask wayne bennett he seems to be a great doctor and can tell when people are KO'd or faking it from more than 100m away, im sure he'd be able to tell if feleti is alright or penguin will play

Hellsy

Immortal
Benny should really just shove 2 tampons up there and he'll be right, nice and absorbative

Latest posts