What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury Updates

Gronk

Staff member
Parramatta Eels ‏@TheParraEels 11m Read our latest injury report here for the latest on @nathsmith17, @tonga_willie, Lasalo and Pritchard: http://bit.ly/15ZsJXQ #GoParra

Nathan Smith's jaw fracture is nearly fully healed and he is expected to return in 2-3 weeks.
Taniela Lasalo is still recovering from a fracture to his right forearm - and will be back in Round 12.
Kaysa Pritchard has a right shoulder injury and should return in 2-3 weeks.
Willie Tonga is out indefinitely with a back injury.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Im suspicious but thats my nature. A touch of the same feeling that surrounded the Tom Humble injury but as I said, Im suspicious by nature. I certainly hope everything is genuine.

emjaycee

Coach

whoever Adrian Faull is, he is attempting a backflip of sorts.

Attachments

• SC20130321-094938.jpg
    SC20130321-094938.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 39

strider

Post Whore
the wonderful new world of being a twit and just announcing anything that pops in your head to the world

Stagger eel

Staff member
I heard on the grapevine that Matty Ryan will only be a week and Willie tonga is 1 to 2 weeks away

Gronk

Staff member
I heard on the grapevine that Matty Ryan will only be a week and Willie tonga is 1 to 2 weeks away

Yeah he looks in a bad way Muzza. ;-)

1f1f0c8c969011e283fe22000a1faeaf_7.jpg

Stagger eel

Staff member
Lol... He does indeed, apparently it's more a rest this week cause he's been carrying a dodgy knee, not sure we can't rest his backrower partner just quietly

Latest posts