What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury Updates

The Parramatta Eels can provide the following update on Dylan Brown following Friday's win over the Wests Tigers.

Brown today underwent scans on a knee injury sustained during the final match of the season.

The scans found less damage to his ACL than first thought, and he does not require surgery.

Gronk

Staff member
giphy.gif

Avenger

Immortal

The Parramatta Eels can provide the following update on Dylan Brown following Friday's win over the Wests Tigers.

Brown today underwent scans on a knee injury sustained during the final match of the season.

The scans found less damage to his ACL than first thought, and he does not require surgery.
Great news.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Not sure it's good news.. Does he now have a chance of doing it completely any time now? Is it a ticking time bomb..

Yeah tbh it seems like it may just delay the inevitable eventually and it eventually gets ruptured.

You would almost be better just copping 75% of the rehab now tbh during the off-season.

But I suppose I am not a doctor and I trust the club will look into the best option.

EelsFan05

Bench
Yeah tbh it seems like it may just delay the inevitable eventually and it eventually gets ruptured.

You would almost be better just copping 75% of the rehab now tbh during the off-season.

But I suppose I am not a doctor and I trust the club will look into the best option.
Hmmm. Your trust may be misguided. But, like you, I'm hopeful.

Pazza

First Grade
My wife is an RN who works in orthopaedics who has worked with the Parramatta Eels Dr Louis Shidiak.

She tells me he is highly respected in the field. I reckon our boys are in good hands.

Latest posts