What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury's??

miniHINDY

Juniors
Injuries*.

The apostrophe denotes ownership, whilst the 'ies' signals multiples.

/Hollywood Jesus.

bartman

Immortal
Not good for Paulo.

I'd say he was one of the guys we would have been looking to step up in the front row, as we do look weak there imo based on last year's form.

Cayless
Moi Moi
? Paulo
? Cordoba
? young guys that haven't played firsts

Eelementary

Post Whore
Brod Wright and Latimore are good to go :D.

Inexperienced, perhaps. But that's the great thing about being a forward - all you have to do is run hard and tackle.

spiderdan

Bench
Not good for Paulo.

I'd say he was one of the guys we would have been looking to step up in the front row, as we do look weak there imo based on last year's form.

Cayless
Moi Moi
? Paulo
? Cordoba
? young guys that haven't played firsts
i would love it if the club had funds to add dave taylor to that list next year.

junior009

Juniors
Taylor looks great..but I think he may have a head problem from what I have been told by my Brisbane friends..
He certainly does have a head problem...he's freaking ugly...and for that reason he doesn't look anywhere near great!!!! :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
It's obvious that Taylor has a head issue, he was terrific in 2007 but lacked intensity in 2008 from what i saw, however tbh i'd have him here in a heart beat.