What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury's??

Mr_E

Juniors
Just a quick question for everyone out there. Are there still any injuries at the moment? Do we look like having a full squad come round 1? Been in the dark for the last couple of weeks so just interested.

Cheers.

E.:cool:

Stagger eel

Staff member
the only injury I can think off at this stage is Justin Horo (ankle) and Hindy still has a dodgy toe and his training is limited at the moment as opposed to this time last year when Caylo, Ben Smith, Hindy and I think Pig were all struggling..there may of been more...but it's certainly a healthier squad at this stime of the year than it was previously.

Mr_E

Juniors
Cool, thanks Stagger. What about Inu? I saw him at the World Cup final with his arm in a sling. All Ok now I take it? What was that all about?

lingard

Coach
the only injury I can think off at this stage is Justin Horo (ankle) and Hindy still has a dodgy toe and his training is limited at the moment as opposed to this time last year when Caylo, Ben Smith, Hindy and I think Pig were all struggling..there may of been more...but it's certainly a healthier squad at this stime of the year than it was previously.

Didn`t someone mention that Joel Reddy is injured or sick?

Cool, thanks Stagger. What about Inu? I saw him at the World Cup final with his arm in a sling. All Ok now I take it? What was that all about?
I saw that on TV but nothing was mentioned as to why or how long he would be out.

Freak2

Juniors
Was told that Junior Paulo tore his Pec last week and will be sidelined for some time.

Suitman

Post Whore
Was told that Junior Paulo tore his Pec last week and will be sidelined for some time.

That's the same thing Caylo did (or the Melbourne Storm did to Caylo, to be precise) at the end of 2007, isn't it?
Sounds serious.

Suity

spiderdan

Bench
that sux (if true). he looked good for us in his limited game time. would like to see the club buy another front rower to work alongside him post cayless and fui (i think i read that dave taylor form the broncos is off contract at season's end).

butch82

Juniors
spoke to ben smith n he has said he is good to go.injurys r all fixed up.n cant wait to get back on the field.

BlueandGoldDust

Juniors
Injuries? What the hell are they? When I was running around with the Sharpions there was no such thing. No wonder we were voted best Team in the last 1000 years!!!! Look out for the Jersey coming to a game near you.

Stagger eel

Staff member
that's a real body blow to our frontrow stocks....

a pect tear would be a 6 month lay off wouldn't it??

Latest posts