What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

instant replays!!! or replays in GENERAL.. mario plz reply

hey muz... this shouldnt be shrouded in secrecy like other aspects that havent been announced...

Instant replays or just a decent replay in general... wats happening with this is aspect of the game... i mean the amount of times they did something freaky and only got to see as the player was putting the ball over the line and no1 would ever get 2 see it...

ARL 96 had an instant replay feature just wanting 2 know where RL2 stands on this feature thanks champ

Mario

Juniors
formally_known_as_PONGIA said:
hey muz... this shouldnt be shrouded in secrecy like other aspects that havent been announced...

We are not commenting on functionality outside of what has already been announced at this time. Sorry.

Mario

Juniors
u serious dude... c'mon its a question about instant replays... wats with the CIA cover up???

I'll comment on such functionality when the implementation is finalised and when we are prepared to divulge our production decisions. I do not wish to comment about functionality which may or may not change before release.

strong_latte

Juniors
Mario said:
u serious dude... c'mon its a question about instant replays... wats with the CIA cover up???

I'll comment on such functionality when the implementation is finalised and when we are prepared to divulge our production decisions. I do not wish to comment about functionality which may or may not change before release.

Why not? I'm sure if you explained why you have this gestapo approach to game developement to everyone, alot of people would stop bugging you guys... As it stands now, no one knows why so much has been seemingly unnecessarily kept from them...
You don't need to say anything will be in the game, just whats been brought to the table so far...

supersoniceagle

Juniors
As he said, he doesn't want to say "yes it will be in the game" when things aren't finalised and changes may occur until then.

But yes, replays are a must, particularly making them longer so you can see the whole play

Why do people have to have information here and now??? The game is nowhere near finished and there is absolutely no guarantee anything is going to be in the game apart from what was announced a few days ago.

If Mario or anyone else from the development team says one thing about a feature in the game and it doesn't make the cut, it's only going to reflect badly on them.

Less time answering, more time developing. :idea:

i mean even if u mario did post a reply sayin "yes replays have been fixed"...

Just because that post is up its not like thats it!!! thats full proof...

"oh no we cant do that we already told them otherwise on the INTERNET... Who would lie on the internet! who would do such a thing"...

n honestly while yes i think mario would find it annoyin 2 answer the same questions, im pretty sure the whole Sidhe crew dont gather round the computer 2 see the questions being left on the leagueunlimited forums....

im sure development continues...

Mullins_y2k

Juniors
Yeah well replays are a very important aspect IMO there should be multiple replays with diffrent angels, where the player can just skip it when they get bored, replays rock!!!!!!!!! u wanan see that mad try sometimes 5 or 6 times!!