What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intercourse Vs Arse

half

Coach
i predict arsenal smells

inter 2 - arsenal 0

kily 1, emre 1

(i can't wait either)

hybrid_tiger

Coach
That was the best Inter performance i have ever seen.

Anyone who thinks English sides are better than Italian ones, think again.

Arsenal will NEVER win the Champions League simply because they cant defend. They are a disgrace. They can have all the attackers they want but they wont go no where.

Congrats to Inter. They proved me wrong.

what does one game prove?
Anyway did you see Juve? Did you see how empty the stadium was?
Anyway, the greasy ities will always be good as they can defend, madrid should get some new centre backs, then they will win it again.

Anonymous

Juniors
So hybrid, this 3-0 proves something, but last season when Arsenal whooped Roma, or 2 years ago when they whooped Juventus, that didn't prove anything?

half

Coach
forza inter! so glad with the win. honestly i was a bit nervous because vieri was out, but the wingers really showed their worth. i could place special praise on all the inter players after that game, but geez what about martins? he's only 18!

sucked in, thierry! and all other arse supporters/inter haters

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Thierry Henry said:
So hybrid, this 3-0 proves something, but last season when Arsenal whooped Roma, or 2 years ago when they whooped Juventus, that didn't prove anything?

Arsenal may have beaten Roma 3-0, but they didnt go on to win the title did they?? Juventus and Inter both made the semi's last year, even if they did lose to an English team along the way.

Arsenal will never win the Champions League unless they practically buy 4 new backs.

Madrid will not win unless they also improve their defence. At the moment is is crap.

Mad Dogg

Juniors
hybrid_tiger said:
Arsenal will never win the Champions League unless they practically buy 4 new backs.
Nah, Campbell's good enough so they only need 3.

Thierry said:
Vieri is out.

My prediction- 12-0

With Henry scoring 12 goals

Seriously, I totally can't wait.
Do you have a tip for this weekends game against us? ;-)

half

Coach
inter's back-up defenders are stronger than arsenals! the gunners smell so bad

half

Coach
2003-09-18_100336.jpg

goool!

Craig

Juniors
Martins and Toldo were very, very good. Toldo made the great save to prevent Henry from scoringand by Zues Martins will be a great player.

The first half was the best I had ever seen in football (not hard as I'm only new to the game).

Anonymous

Juniors
Arsenal may have beaten Roma 3-0, but they didnt go on to win the title did they?? Juventus and Inter both made the semi's last year, even if they did lose to an English team along the way.

How is that in any way relevant?

You made a point- because of one result, Arsenal suck and Italian teams rule.

In recent years similar results would therefore have led to the following conclusion- Roma/Juventus suck and English teams rule.

Obviously both of these conclusions are ridiculous, so just admit that you said something silly and move on (not something you are very good at.)

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Thierry Henry said:

How is that in any way relevant?

You made a point- because of one result, Arsenal suck and Italian teams rule.

In recent years similar results would therefore have led to the following conclusion- Roma/Juventus suck and English teams rule.

Obviously both of these conclusions are ridiculous, so just admit that you said something silly and move on (not something you are very good at.)

:roll:

I wasnt referring to English teams in general. I was reffering solely to Arsenal, who will never win a European title.

:D

Latest posts