What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd9 2024: Games (Bye Parra)

Soto

Bench
We’re not beating Brisbane without Moses and Gutherson ffs. It will be more competitive with them missing Reynolds but they’ve got class across the park. If we were only missing Gutho I think we’d have them covered. Mitchell Moses is *that* important to our side.
We need all selected to play out of their skin..you are correct. They still have quality across the park in Mam, Walsh, Cobbo, Staggs, Carrigan, Riki and Haas.
They will definitely miss Reynolds experience and patience which sometimes Mam and Walsh don't have.
I think Russell or Simonsson need to be selected at fullback...
I wouldn't be playing Talagi there for 2 reasons...he's still learning the role and he's not really banging the door down to be chosen.
Russell was a fullback all through the juniors.
If Moses was available I'd be tempted to play Dylan at 1, Sanders 6 and Moses 7.
We need someone at the back to organise the defence too.
Having Dyl at 1 gives him a licence to play wherever in attack.
I'm of the firm belief now that's where Lomax is playing for us next year...fullback

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We’re not beating Brisbane without Moses and Gutherson ffs. It will be more competitive with them missing Reynolds but they’ve got class across the park. If we were only missing Gutho I think we’d have them covered. Mitchell Moses is *that* important to our side.
I reckon we might win. If we were paying more than $2.89 I'd have a flutter.

Soto

Bench
So some hooker options as I believe we are gash there.
I don't mind Jake Simpkin. He's playing today as Api is out. Better than both Lussick and Hands.
I also reckon Corey Paix who his manager is shopping around would be a good get as well...
Bronson Garlick is also another player who I think is underrated and gets into the Storm 17 every now and then

TheParraboy

Staff member
I'm hoping you have taken blankets and pillows

Not wrong , atmosphere is souless for what looks like a 40k plus crowd (pic earlier was 1hr before bounce )

Its HT, not sure we make it to the end tbh…

Might even watch some of the dogs vs tigers on my Foxtel go.

Food is great though…

Give me a live league game anytime anywhere over this disturbance…

Soto

Bench
Not wrong , atmosphere is souless for what looks like a 40k plus crowd (pic earlier was 1hr before bounce )

Its HT, not sure we make it to the end tbh…

Might even watch some of the dogs vs tigers on my Foxtel go.

Food is great though…

Give me a live league game anytime anywhere over this disturbance…
Love it...this disturbance...absolute gold

Delboy

First Grade
Certainly a better watch when the sides have some speed in the backs, really poor that we are basically the slowest team apart from our halves. Don’t want to upset emjaycee, but we’ve had spaces to fill, and we can’t seem to find anyone. So what do recruiters do, if they don’t recruit specific needs at NRL level..

TheParraboy

Staff member
Tom Cruise Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

Latest posts