What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

interesting to see all three top teams from last week lost

ozzie

Bench
I was listening to 2KY this morning and heard that all the top three teams lost, showing the present system just doesn't work with SOO teams. Melbourne lost by many, so did we and I can't think of the other team. but also the records show that the teams providing the most players or next best usually go on to play in the grandfinal. History so far repeats itself. But the best thing they were talking about were the wooden spooners also have a bad run home because all teams are back to full strength.

Do you agree with this;

2 True Blues

Coach
I think the Roosters losing because of SOO and then losing by 42 to zip are two different ways to lose a game mate TBH.

Hope the Blues give it to em to compensate. What is the answer though. SOO is the high light of my footy season bar the grandfinal, so what do you do. Price you pay for having good players some times mate I reckon.

I just hope that the jets have a worthy team to take on the undefeated bears after this origin week, next saturday at henson. Gonna be tough i reckon. the game of the NSWRL cup year, in the same week as origin. Ouch .

ozzie

Bench
the workload being placed on the young inexperienced side just made it so hard to come back. The more they tried the more they dropped the ball and made silly mistakes in defence. All in all a disappointing effort but will still won't rake the spoon off our neighbours. we will still make the top four

Monk

Referee
i think we should have SOO on a saturday arvo and not have the teams play that weekend, also, make the comp shorter and not play when rep games are on.

although that just presents another problem alltogether.
if we do take off the footy when playing city vs country, what do the QLD players do?

2 True Blues

Coach
Roosters certainly drew the short straw in this SOO draw having to play on Friday ( 2 days later ). Wonder who backs up, if any/all etc, and how they go etc !?