What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

International 2003 Forum Awards

sheep

Juniors
Well everyone it's that time of year, time for the 2003 Forum Awards. In most cases 3 Nominees have been nominated for each award but now we need your votes, send them to leagueforum@hotmail.com. Voting will close at 12pm Friday October 31st 2003. If you have any ideas for other awards with the nominees listed, also send them to this address and i'll add them to the list.

(1)Forum’s Most Helpful Member
1. TripleM
2. Goleel
3. VodkaCircle

(2)Biggest Duck obsession
1. Petebix
2. Kingling
3. Raider_69

(3)Forum’s Biggest Dickhead
1. Cyclone Steve
2. Unknown Pleasures
3. GPgamer
4. pepstar for his outburt on that nrl2003 guy

(4)Forum’s Biggest Tool
1. Shirkan for numerous posts
2. GPgamer for his ‘Im a fool but anyway - Poor Game dont bother buyn it poor AI’ post
3. Kingling for overuse of profanities

(5)Forum’s Biggest Potty Mouth
1. Kingling for every post
2. Priddo for his outburst against JuSTiNcReDiBLe
3. pepstar87 for his outburst against the gamecube

(6)Forum's Best Developer
1. Mario Rugby League
2. Aussiewarrior URLM
3. Rugby 2003 EASPORT

(7)Forum’s Best Speeler (Sorry I Mean Speller)
1. MightyHeighty for the inability to spell problem
2. Matta for the inability to spell Physco (or whatever he was trying to spell)

(8)Forum Member with Most Amount of Time on Their Hands
1. Matta for jersey creations
2. Matta for forum team creation
3. Bulldog_Marc for response to forum team creation with a team of his own
4. Me for this post

(9)Best Unofficial Site
1. RLgame
2. Golsrugbyleagueonline

(10)Worst Unofficial Site
1. http://rlgamer.cjb.net
2. http://rlgamer.cjb.net
3. http://rlgamer.cjb.net

[/b]

Bulldog_Marc

Juniors
farkin shit bloody hell o f**k it i wanna more time on my hands so I can get the number one rank for "Forum Member with Most Amount of Time on Their Hands" :lol: :) :D :p

Raider_69

Post Whore
DUCKS!
DUCKS!
DUCKS!
WHOO FOR MY NOMINATION!
QUACK!
QUACK!
QUACK!
I LOVE, I LOVE DUCKS! QUACK QUACK QUACK!
============================================
i thought my huge post count in little time + my efforts to get the forum teams off the groud would have had me nominated for "Most time on their hands"

sheep

Juniors
Ok guys i'll keep voting open till 3pm tomorrow. Right now awards are very very close with all nominees still capable of taking out each award. As of now, the tightest categories are most helpful member, biggest dickhead, biggest tool, and best unofficial site!

So be quick get your last minute votes in at leagueforum@hotmail.com

Best of luck to all nominees :D

All award winners will be expected to give a speech and receive a congratulations kiss off Mario or Vodka

Raider_69

Post Whore
sheep said:
Hey Nick, A.K.A sik_nik_09@yahoo.com/sik_nik_09@hotmail.com/i_didnt_do_it@the-police.com

It was a nice attempt to 'try' and vote from three different emails. But it would prob be less noticable if all the names on the emails didnt read 'nick townsend'

Nice try though buddy!

perhaps 3 people with the name nick townsend?!?!
its not impossible

and ild appreciate you not posting that info about mysel.............. that particular person
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hmmm at least one set of vote has to count

sheep

Juniors
theVodkaCircle said:
Helpful ? Nah, I think I annoyed people more :)

You'll be suprised voddy, you rating pretty well...it's outta you and triple m for that categories so voddy or triplem fans vote!

And Nick...i mean raider (hmmmm who is that nick character anyway) i counted your first email!

Cheers Guys.

P.S http://rlgamer.cjb.net i think you have the worst website sown up...better start writing the speech :D !

Forum Idiot

Bench
how come EELectrocuted isnt nominated in any of the categories?
i reckon my old account should pick up at least 2 of those awards! i had 3 seperate accounts deleted in a very small amount of time!

sheep

Juniors
Forum Idiot said:
i reckon my old account should pick up at least 2 of those awards! i had 3 seperate accounts deleted in a very small amount of time!

Ok Eely i'll give you your 'special' award early...

And most geniused poster goes to:
EELectrocuted :D :D :D ... Speech
Voddy will be giving you your kiss shortly.

Other awards tomorrow 3pm.

Raider_69

Post Whore
sheep said:
theVodkaCircle said:
Helpful ? Nah, I think I annoyed people more :)

You'll be suprised voddy, you rating pretty well...it's outta you and triple m for that categories so voddy or triplem fans vote!

And Nick...i mean raider (hmmmm who is that nick character anyway) i counted your first email!

Cheers Guys.

P.S http://rlgamer.cjb.net i think you have the worst website sown up...better start writing the speech :D !

ohh ok
olwell it was worth an effort, my award will probably go to the creator Petebix but im the man!
i brought the ducks back from the brink of forgotten land!

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
sheep said:
Forum Idiot said:

Ok Eely i'll give you your 'special' award early...

And most geniused poster goes to:
EELectrocuted :D :D :D ... Speech
Voddy will be giving you your kiss shortly.

Other awards tomorrow 3pm.

I must warn you I haven't shaved in several days and it seems the older I get, the faster this stubble crap grows :D