What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

International Origin: England vs Exiles

Anyway, what's the Exiles side gonna look like? This maybe :-

01 B.Hodgson
02 M.King
03 I.Soliola
04 G.Carmont
05 P.Richards
06 T.Leuluai
07 R.Chase
08 M.O'Meley
09 D.Buderus
10 K.Leuluai
11 D.Fa'alogo
12 L.Anderson
13 C.Fitzgibbon

14 D.Faiumu
15 T.Puletua
16 G.Morrison
17 W.Manu

Last edited:

roughyedspud

Coach
i actually fancy them to turn england over now..

we've lost our scrum half and hooker...and Mcbanana has brought in the wigan reserve hooker as cover...

our weakest link is without doubt our coach...i'd sack him now and replace him with nathan brown,at least brown has experience of coaching english talent

Well McClennan has gone for this :-

Fullback - B.Hodgson
Wingers - P.Richards, F.Meli
Centres - G.Carmont, M.King
Halves - T.Leuluai, R.Chase
No.9 - D.Buderus
Front-rowers - M.O'Meley, T.Puletua
Second-rowers - I.Soliola, W.Manu
Back-rower - C.Fitzgibbon

Interchange - D.Faiumu, K.Leuluai, D.Fa'alogo, L.Anderson

roughyedspud

Coach
the england team

1 Sam Tomkins (Wigan Warriors and Wigan St Pats)
2 Ryan Hall (Leeds Rhinos and Oulton Raiders)
3 Michael Shenton (St Helens and Upton)
4 Chris Bridge (Warrington Wolves and Waterhead)
5 Tom Briscoe (Hull FC and Featherstone Lions)
6 Kevin Sinfield (Leeds Rhinos and Waterhead)
7 Richard Myler (Warrington Wolves and Halton West Bank)
8 Jamie Peacock (Leeds Rhinos and Stanningley, capt)
9 Luke Robinson (Huddersfield Giants and Siddal)
10 James Graham (St Helens and Blackbrook)
11 Jon Wilkin (St Helens and East Hull)
12 Ben Westwood (Warrington Wolves and Normanton Knights)
13 Sean O’Loughlin (Wigan Warriors and Wigan St Patricks)

Interchanges
14 Michael McIlorum (Wigan Warriors and Queens)
15 Adrian Morley (Warrington Wolves and Eccles)
16 Garreth Carvell (Warrington Wolves and Stanningley)
17 Joel Tomkins (Wigan Warriors and Wigan St Patricks)

Hindyscrack

Bench
Silverwood in the ANZAC Test, hahahahaha, the teams weren't getting back far enough, it wasn't a good match, he hardly penalised. There weren't that many pass plays, Origin I was a much better spectacle.

The grassed area around Headingly isn't big enough. Orgin players have 10 days preperation time.

I agree, theres a difference between letting the game flow and not just blowing the whistle at all... Players will push the boundaries if you don't police them, and that happened in the test.

langpark

First Grade
from SL website:

"The Exiles final training day sees Captain Danny Buderus put the Exiles through their paces."

Why was a coach not appointed??? Makes it even more farcical...

Evil Homer

Staff member
I hope the RFL don't recoup the money they have used on their completely disproportionate promotional campaign.

Last edited:

langpark

First Grade
thanks RS, didn't realise.

to be honest i haven't been following this match at all, i still don't like the concept. But i hope it's a good game and a good turnout.

deluded pom?

Coach
i actually fancy them to turn england over now..

we've lost Scotland's scrum half and our hooker...and Mcbanana has brought in the wigan reserve hooker as cover...

our weakest link is without doubt our coach...i'd sack him now and replace him with nathan brown,at least brown has experience of coaching english talent

Just corrected your typo for you 'spud. ;-)

roughyedspud

Coach
Just corrected your typo for you 'spud. ;-)

your right....we did lose our scotland scrumhalf....lmao... WE DID'NT HAVE OUR BEST 6,7 OR 9........

and england lost....like i said...for all thoughs bitching about the exiles......average age of 29 and over 200 test cap....... A VASTLY EXPIERENCED EXILES TEAM....

Loved the score line.

Starting to think that McNamara might not be the best man for the job. Not that Wayne Bennett would get England to be much better. With wendyball and rugby having so much more money than League in Europe, maybe it's time to shut up shop. I'd prefer to see a Kiwis v Oz 3 match series most years anyway.

roughyedspud

Coach
McNarmara is'nt the answer.....he's shit....never done anything in super league....i'd hire nathan brown...proven record at super league level.....proven record with english players...

Latest posts