What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

International weekend

O
Edwards really unlucky to be one of the few guys not repping a team this weekend. Surely he has a relative to make him eligible for one of the sides. Staines found onem edwards needs to look harder

Salmon and Kenny are punching above their weight just being in our side.

Eisenhuth... Well he has probably been our most impressive player this season. IMO. No one else has really exceeded my expectations. All playing as expected. While Huth has been pretty good in each of his games and I just don't understand how ivan prefers 2x utilities to having him in the side. He has actually been pretty good and deserves a spit now.

Personally I think kenny should be axed first. honestly think Salmon could do the same job Kenny does at hooker if we needed it. His service is slow, passes are poor and he has no dummy half running game. Hes basically just a defender when he's on. Nothing Salmon couldnt do... He'd just be similar to May tbh. We settled for what he offered. Should do the same with Salmon.
Or trsin Sean O'Sullivan if he stays.

ACTPanthers

Bench
On the movie front, anyone with an interest in basketball needs to watch The Hustle - Great movie and so many former and current NBA player cameos (Anthony Edwards is the standout for me, but I'm a TWolves fan so may be a little biased lol)

Iamback

Coach
Someone will take this information, and try to make a case that we need to move Edwards on because he's not a rep player, and he's holding back 3 superstars.

Back page of the DT right there.

Realistically though

Part of why I mentioned moving Tago to backrow is Turuva. He is a beast will go very well for Fiji and after losing Kiks. he is wasted not in the side.

Everyone knows what Staines brings.

Iongi is very small. Very much like Jayden Campbell playing wise too. So not sure long term but it is great to get the recognition

Kilkenny

Coach
I think he has Salmon to train with. He can still make his weekly 200m quota.
Depending on which ever stats you prefer I don’t know whether he got to 200 metres this past two games, some had him just sort.

Dylan and Yeo taking points away from each other in the Dally M, albeit you never quite no for sure how the judges see it.

WestyLife

First Grade
Depending on which ever stats you prefer I don’t know whether he got to 200 metres this past two games, some had him just sort.

Dylan and Yeo taking points away from each other in the Dally M, albeit you never quite no for sure how the judges see it.

The big issue with how it's judged. Good players in good teams lose points they may deserve. Hope Yeo gets it though.

Salman starting 😂

Big responsibility.

Kilkenny

Coach
Someone will take this information, and try to make a case that we need to move Edwards on because he's not a rep player, and he's holding back 3 superstars.
It is a position for what ever reason we seem to be able to develop within more than any other position.

Dylan will be 27 when season 2023 gets underway, shame injury hampered his progression in some respects. (Or lack of a passing game, that one’s for you Smug)

I think with Dylan it is nice he is getting the recognition he deserves from the wider media. He is highly unlikely to ever get representative honours, not his fault just too many quality players in front of him. If and when the time comes when perhaps a better player emerges then we will be in a good position.

Kilkenny

Coach
The big issue with how it's judged. Good players in good teams lose points they may deserve. Hope Yeo gets it though.

Big responsibility.
I tend to agree. Yeo was leading, until recently when Ben Hunt took over.

The Dragons last eight or nine games is challenging but if they perform well and make the eight you would have to think Ben Hunt will play a big part and poll well. We on the other hand in a similar position but it far more likely for other players such as Cleary to take maximum points Which may hurt the chances of Yeo or Edwards.