What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

International weekend

Murraymob1

Juniors
This will be a block buster weekend for penrith players nearly all are selected even Charlie stains playing for Samoa .Saya lot about how well our club is going

snickers007

Juniors
Samoa
Taylan May, Izack Tago, Spencer Leniu, Charlie Staines

Tonga
Soni Luke, Isaiya Katoa

Fiji
Villiame Kikau, Sunia Turuva

New Zealand
Moses Leota, James Fisher-Harris, Scott Sorenson

Gonna be a lonely weekend for Edwards, Kenny, Salmon & Eisenhuth 🤣
Just think too, Samoa will likely have Crichton, To'o and Luai for the World Cup, and Fiji will have Api as well. Won't be many bodies on deck for pre-season.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Samoa
Taylan May, Izack Tago, Spencer Leniu, Charlie Staines

Tonga
Soni Luke, Isaiya Katoa

Fiji
Villiame Kikau, Sunia Turuva

New Zealand
Moses Leota, James Fisher-Harris, Scott Sorenson

Gonna be a lonely weekend for Edwards, Kenny, Salmon & Eisenhuth 🤣
Just think too, Samoa will likely have Crichton, To'o and Luai for the World Cup, and Fiji will have Api as well. Won't be many bodies on deck for pre-season.
Pretty sure To'o has picked Australia which is very disappointing

mxlegend99

Referee
Edwards really unlucky to be one of the few guys not repping a team this weekend. Surely he has a relative to make him eligible for one of the sides. Staines found onem edwards needs to look harder

Salmon and Kenny are punching above their weight just being in our side.

Eisenhuth... Well he has probably been our most impressive player this season. IMO. No one else has really exceeded my expectations. All playing as expected. While Huth has been pretty good in each of his games and I just don't understand how ivan prefers 2x utilities to having him in the side. He has actually been pretty good and deserves a spit now.

Personally I think kenny should be axed first. honestly think Salmon could do the same job Kenny does at hooker if we needed it. His service is slow, passes are poor and he has no dummy half running game. Hes basically just a defender when he's on. Nothing Salmon couldnt do... He'd just be similar to May tbh. We settled for what he offered. Should do the same with Salmon.

Girds89

Bench
Edwards really unlucky to be one of the few guys not repping a team this weekend. Surely he has a relative to make him eligible for one of the sides. Staines found onem edwards needs to look harder

Salmon and Kenny are punching above their weight just being in our side.

Eisenhuth... Well he has probably been our most impressive player this season. IMO. No one else has really exceeded my expectations. All playing as expected. While Huth has been pretty good in each of his games and I just don't understand how ivan prefers 2x utilities to having him in the side. He has actually been pretty good and deserves a spit now.

Personally I think kenny should be axed first. honestly think Salmon could do the same job Kenny does at hooker if we needed it. His service is slow, passes are poor and he has no dummy half running game. Hes basically just a defender when he's on. Nothing Salmon couldnt do... He'd just be similar to May tbh. We settled for what he offered. Should do the same with Salmon.
Agree re huth. Man hes been soo good this year and far exceeded what i thought he would.

But i also think tago and taylan have exceeded my expectations. Not sure anyone could say they expected them to perform as they have?

Some of the tries taylan has scored for a rookie have been freakish. He is super consistent to which you dont normally get with rookie wingers like staines last year.

Tago same. I thought he would do well but not as well as he has. He alreays looks more dangerous than critta or at least close to and defensivley hes numbers are the same and critta defends on the stronger side.

So yeah id say those two whilst i thought would go real well have still exceeded my expectations