What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

International weekend

Smug Panther

First Grade
We are good enough to carry the awful bench we do so why not rotate the 17 spot and give talented juniors a taste

BossleyPanther

Juniors
This weekend is a showcase of next year.
1 hooker playing for NSW who is leaving for 1 guy who wasn't seen playing for Tonga and the other eating meat pies.

snickers007

Juniors
What is Freddy doing with Marto?
Starts at left second row. Moves to the right when Murray goes off.
Moves to prop when Jurbo goes off and is now back on the left edge.

Same thing happened Game 1 and he struggled to get involved with ball in hand. And again today he's only had 2 runs

f**king Freddy just makes things way too complicated.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
I don't think Martin should be there anyway. Surely NSW has better second rowers than him lying around? Again, Martin is fine, fits our team well, happy to have him... but he's no Origin player IMO.

Fangs

Coach
Didn't think Cleary was that spesh. That was a performance worthy of Mitchell Moses.

Game III will sort the men from the boys.

Pomoz

Bench
And I say f**k off.
A witty retort, but come on Billy, you dish it out plenty of times sometimes you gotta take it. I once said Cleary was rubbish and should be a hooker. Here he is with two SOO MOM's, a Clive Churchill medal, a Premiership and he is only 24. That makes me a, let me see, multiply by 3, carry the four, yep, here it is, a dunce to the power of four. Dunce cubed in fact.

BTW Cleary was doing plenty in the first half. His defence was ferocious and his kicks were winning the territory battle, just like they do for Penrith. QLD spent all their time rucking ut the ball from inside their own 10m line. The kick chase was good and pinned QLD down. Nothing happens, then the fatigue hits the other side and the dam breaks. That is exactly what happened in this match. The Panthers do it every week, grind teams into submission.

Burton falling on a grubber and also getting an assist for passing to Too', who started those moves? I'll give you a clue. His surname rhymes with bleary, starts with a "C" and ends in "leary".

unKwn

Juniors
Didn't think Cleary was that spesh. That was a performance worthy of Mitchell Moses.

Game III will sort the men from the boys.
Damned if you do damned if you don’t. Don’t really see how he could have played any better