What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inu another lemon buy?

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
The only blots on Mateo's match tonight was that on a couple of occasions when he made the breaks, his resulting offloads went to Broncos.

I'd wager that's a lack of support's fault rather than his. I thought he was outstanding.

Inu meanwhile, gives me the sh*ts.

ozreece77

Juniors
Channel 9 team got stuck into Inu all night.
Even Ray Warren was getting in on the act. Worst bagging of a player during a game I've seen all year.

Scott

Bench
The last 2 games from Mateo have been brilliant. Daniel Anderson has made the mistake of replacing him when he has literally been ripping Brisbane and Gold Coast to shreds.

Inu is heart attack material. Great talent, has every skill possible, but seems to have no brain at times!

Meth

Staff member
I'd wager that's a lack of support's fault rather than his. I thought he was outstanding.

Inu meanwhile, gives me the sh*ts.

This

Mateo was making breaks left, right and centre and it wasn't until Hayne figured out that it might be profitable to run support for him that he had any help whatsoever

Iafeta

Referee
Inu was copping it from Gould. In the first 15 minutes he made two basic errors, but other than that I thought he went ok. He got shanked by Gould for a knock on in goal when Reddy had got in his way completely. It just looked to me like Anderson had told them to free up a bit, and it suited Inu's and Mateo's ball playing. Inu is, was and always will be a winger who goes for the offload, you just have to have your wits about you.

Mateo played wicked, Inu will be fine.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Channel 9 team got stuck into Inu all night.
Even Ray Warren was getting in on the act. Worst bagging of a player during a game I've seen all year.

It was tough, but you'd rather that than constant blowing of smoke up arse wouldn't you? I thought it was deserved. Pathetic effort on Yow Yeh for the try, then a similarly mud effort on Folau where he bent down on one knee for some ridiculous reason. Pure laziness.

I hope it's just that Inu is playing out the clock in Parra, although that's not a great attitude in a side that is flat out making the finals.

jaseg

Juniors
Inu is an alright player (rocks and diamonds), but with Tate leaving personally I would've preferred they save the money on him and go all out to get a marquee outside back (with enough left to shore up 1 more prop). Hell, even just throw the money at Tate to try to keep him, seeing as the market isn't exactly awash with top talent in the centres. Trying to retain Likiliki instead of bringing in Inu could've been another option?

On the other hand, if Inu actually develops at the warriors (some are later bloomers so I guess you never know 100%) it could turn into a great signing.

Iafeta

Referee
As I understand it, the Warriors offer to Tate financially was superior to the offer put forward by North Queensland. He was desperate to return to Queensland evidently.

I doubt Krisnan is going to be able to live a completely carefree lifestyle at the Warriors. Ruben will get up him if he brings across a poor attitude. I also reckon he's slightly overweight, same with Mateo and practically all of the Eels. It reminds me a lot of 2004 with the Warriors under Anderson where we just appeared epically overweight. If Warriors management can get Krisnan's head right, he could open up a lot of opportunities if he plays centre for Locke - Krisnan loves an offload and Locke's speed may tear up off the back of it.