What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inu

RgSharks

Juniors
Seeing we've made a habit of buying parra players over the last couple of months, why don't we buy Inu.
Parra will ask to pay for the whole $275,000. But I think he would be worth it. Surley we have room under the cap.
He would definately improve our backline. He can play wing, centre or fullback.

jc155776

Coach
Because Gasnier will be taking up a large chunk of the cap and we have Collis to fill the other centre position.

Quigs

Immortal
Has Reefy's money finally come through.

Beauty.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Squae

Juniors
Winning games will bring players. Also I reckon best paying overs for the first couple of decent players (to get them to cronulla), than other players will be less hesitant to come

Snorkleburger

Juniors
Best Parra player we ever bought was John McMartin, was`a hooker back in the 70's when hookers were "real hookers"!!

Quigs

Immortal
Twas one of my favs too

p-76-1.jpg

Very smart operator.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Inu's pace has dropped off big time.

If for some bizarre reason Joel Reddy wasn't getting regular First Grade footy he'd be the player I would target.

Latest posts