What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

investigation ~ what is your bmi

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I'm another fat bastard at 28.1. But I'm with those who reckon the BMI system is a crock of sh*t, even if I got pretty lean my BMI would be over 25 as I've been lifting weights regularly for a few years and I'm carrying some extra muscle mass.

stevo

Juniors
23.5 sounds better than my skin fold test which was a croc of shit. it reakons i'm boarder line average/overweight :lol: my doctor would laugh at that. evertime i get weighed there i'm smack bang in the middle of the healthy range. skin fold tests are just as unreliable

Ron Jeremy

Coach
stevo said:
23.5 sounds better than my skin fold test which was a croc of sh*t. it reakons i'm boarder line average/overweight :lol: my doctor would laugh at that. evertime i get weighed there i'm smack bang in the middle of the healthy range. skin fold tests are just as unreliable

Skin fold tests are a load of shit??.......give me a break!, there fantastic, not some punch in some numbers and get a verdict crap like the bmi :roll:

BTW

Half?....your kidding!!! you are lean......however even though i'm 3 times the size of you i will put money on it that my fat levels are lower then yours.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
It's crap, it doesn't take into consideration your fat levels which is far more critical then punch in some number and get a verdict crap, i bet i can tamper with that thing and get my daily horoscope aswell :?

Raider_69

Post Whore
KF said:
Raider_69 said:
KF said:
Raider_69 said:
KF said:

so hows the anorexia clinic treatin ya

I'm not anorexic :?

with a bmi of 15.8 you go pretty f***in close
no matter how inaccurate, the BMI is a very rough guessimate but anything below 18 is considered severly underweight by my teaching

I think it's alright..since I'm only 13.

ahh ok, i understand now, i thought you were a good 20 odd :lol:

KF

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
KF said:
Raider_69 said:
KF said:
Raider_69 said:
KF said:

so hows the anorexia clinic treatin ya

I'm not anorexic :?

with a bmi of 15.8 you go pretty f***in close
no matter how inaccurate, the BMI is a very rough guessimate but anything below 18 is considered severly underweight by my teaching

I think it's alright..since I'm only 13.

ahh ok, i understand now, i thought you were a good 20 odd :lol:

Nah :lol: I'm the youngest here.

Last time I checked anyway.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I the oldest

please to meet you KF

there's only 33 years difference between us

stevo

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
stevo said:
23.5 sounds better than my skin fold test which was a croc of sh*t. it reakons i'm boarder line average/overweight :lol: my doctor would laugh at that. evertime i get weighed there i'm smack bang in the middle of the healthy range. skin fold tests are just as unreliable

Skin fold tests are a load of sh*t??.......give me a break!, there fantastic, not some punch in some numbers and get a verdict crap like the bmi :roll:

BTW

Half?....your kidding!!! you are lean......however even though i'm 3 times the size of you i will put money on it that my fat levels are lower then yours.

sorry ron but i'll have to dissagree. i got 29 on my skin fold test and there's no way i have that much fat on me. i'm a size 10/12, i not big at all.