What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IOD (Internet Obssesive Disorder)

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Does anyone reckon they have this?

I heard a story on the news a couple of months ago now about it.

I reckon i have it i can't help going on here i try not to sometimes and i do everyday without fail.

weasel

First Grade
I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with the internet, I just like being on it for several hours every day.

Rustay

Juniors
I am on it at work all day, 5 days a week. But thats cos i have too. I am sick of it to be honest, apart from a few sites. I only rarely go on at home now, just download a couple of songs on the weekend.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah i mainly use the internet for news of League, downloading songs, MSN and Forums i try to say i only use it to talk to people but i'm on the net a fair bit i don't think i'm that social..

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Umm i'm social mate but i didn't think i was that social because i talk at school home on the phone and then i spend hours on the net talking, i wasn't trying to be more social.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i most definatly have it
my time at home is spent on the net and my TV on, ill be getting ADSL soon so ill be on all the time
:lol:

Jono Russell

Bench
i do come on a lot but taht is because i usually work nights and i only get 3 days a week now, my mates and gf are all at work during the day and i dont drive so ill be siiting at home doing nothing anyway so i may as well go in the net. usually saturday nights,friday nights and most week nights im not on as im doing my social life things such as banging my gf hehe;) or going to movies or bball game or now nrl games

Hell Bitch

Juniors
I like to come on here and give my (I am sure unwanted) opinion and to talk to people. I get sick of talking to the same twelve or so people all year. It gets a bit boring.

dead_possum

Juniors
I always thought of it as an Internet Addiction. I'm not obsessed, I'm addicted.

dp_banner2.jpg

Latest posts