What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IOD (Internet Obssesive Disorder)

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well it is part of my job.
I simply could not perform my job without it.
Coming here is not part of it, but I can have this site in the background all day as I work :D

Anonymous

Juniors
I am definitely obsessed. I think about the internet, especially leagueunlimited, all day. If someone flames me hard at The Fight Club I'll cry myself to sleep and I won't be the same for at least a week or two. I also like to fantasise about awesome ways to exact revenge on people who flame me, like formulating an elaborate plan which ends with them eating their own parents.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Cricket is finished and the RL has not started yet.

What else is there to do ?

Disco

Bench
I come on here, because its Uni holidays................so what else can i do, my friend work 9-5, so i am sooooooo bored on weekdays

choc_soldier

Coach
I could go a few days without the 'net before I start suffering withdrawls.

At the moment, I've finished uni, awaiting graduation, and looking for work. I do work about 20 hours a week, but usually if I am at home, I am on the 'net.

Most of the time I am in forums like this. Actually, it's mostly this one. I think I am becoming addicted to League Unlimited.

Am I developing a problem? :shock: :-k :?

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Hell Bitch said:
Earl said:
:shock: I thougt you were a lot, lot older Pepstar :shock:

Is that what the 87 is for Pepstar?

Yeh i turn 17 in a couple of days.

Earl, how old did you think i was and how you find out how old i am?

By lookin at the 87 on my username?

Houdini

First Grade
I am generally on the net while at work.
I need the net for work purposes, but I am probably the worst offender for abusing my internet priviledges. I also have messenger open pretty much all day.
I sometime come online after work, but rarely on weekends

Thierry, I read your posting with mixed feelings.

It was a heartfelt posting and it made me sit back and think for a few minutes as to what sort of effect I'm having on people's lives by spending time on the Internet and using that time to flame wherever possible.

I think I am lucky that I have a job that allows me to use the Internet without restriction. I think I am lucky that I have a connection at home and at any time I can log in and find out what's happening here or how far ahead in the EPL tipping competition I am.

But I digress. After re-reading your posting, I sought a word to describe what I honestly and deeply think about you. And I think I have found that word.

Gay.

MEE

Juniors
I was diagnosed with IOD 3 years ago. Since ive been on rittalin ive been able to be more controlling over my usage. Now im only online 10 hours a day.

Anonymous

Juniors
pepstar87 said:
Hell Bitch said:
Earl said:

I just assumed you were alot older :? Oh well

Jedda

Juniors
I deliberately arrive at work early in the mornings so that I can use their internet, plus I usually check in a few times during the working day.

At home I'm usually on-line most nights and I seem to have lost the ability to just sit and watch TV or be able to read books for long periods of time.

I find the moodswings the hardest to deal with when I'm deprived of internet access. I was without internet for 3 days and I spent most of the time away wondering what I was missing out on.

I don't think I'm addicted, just overly enthusastic. :oops:

Hell Bitch

Juniors
Earl said:
pepstar87 said:
Hell Bitch said:
Earl said:

I just assumed you were alot older :? Oh well

How old do you think I am? I am interested to know.

Latest posts