What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Irony from Cameron Smith

_Johnsy

Referee
I feel for the Warriors, if they had any self respect left, surely they tell him to f**k off out of their shed
Agree, at least have the decency to do it with your entire squad standing with the warriors, just as a number of teams have already done. On the field, just after shaking hands. Nope, I’ll wait until they’re in the sheds feeling like shit & I can stand in front of them, just me Cam.

Yep, what a bloke. It’s always about him.

isaiah

Bench
A.Johns in commentary: legends have left the club: Cronk and Slater, and they keep ticking away.

Two points: there is still some carryover from the cheating days. Able to pick up cheap role players to fill the gaps.

And, was Joey talking about himself and the knights? Maybe if they didn’t have to flick Ben Kennedy to afford joey’s big last contract.

Hutty1986

Immortal
A.Johns in commentary: legends have left the club: Cronk and Slater, and they keep ticking away.

Two points: there is still some carryover from the cheating days. Able to pick up cheap role players to fill the gaps.

And, was Joey talking about himself and the knights? Maybe if they didn’t have to flick Ben Kennedy to afford joey’s big last contract.
Broncs gonna win the comp?