What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is amos the worst defending fullback in the comp

jack coburn

Juniors
roberts must be the worst defender in the comp,every time ive seen him play fullback in games ive watched if a break was made he was no chance of stopping them.surely there is no other fullback who is worse at tackling.

Bigfella

Coach
I think that in a golden era of fullbacks, he is easily the worst currently playing first grade?

Estoboy

Juniors
ha ha yeah, as previous said, he's nothing compared to Shannon "meh... not my job" McDonnell

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
I don't think I've ever seen Karmichael Hunt make a tackle. In my opinion Karmichael is one of the worst defenders in the league.

But Amos' game last night didn't endear me to the prospect of us signing him.

Tom Ace

Bench
That's why Roosters supporters can't see the back of him quickly enough.

Please Souths, take him.

S.S.T.I.D said:
I don't think I've ever seen Karmichael Hunt make a tackle. In my opinion Karmichael is one of the worst defenders in the league.

My favourite K Hunt move is when he shows the attacker the side line and they take him on and
smoke him for pace on the outside. Very amusing.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
The Camden Leisure Pirate said:
My favourite K Hunt move is when he shows the attacker the side line and they take him on and
smoke him for pace on the outside. Very amusing.

LOL, exactly. I suppose he doesn't miss that many. He rarely gets a finger on them.

jimmythehand

Juniors
it's obvious amos's head is not in the right place. I've seen him before when he's switched on and he can be a very good player. Something is obviously not right in amos-land.

Sugar

Bench
[FKN-SIK] said:
he was quite shocking last night lol
He seemed to be playing touch footy last night.The try SBW scored, Amos stood there and touched him on the shoulder then waited for the referee to bring him back to play the ball.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
themanonthehill said:
Shannon's defence:
`But they missed him first mr sheens'

Pretty reasonable IMO.

Like the French fullback who decided if someone was good enough to break the defensive line he deserved to score a try.

Tom Ace

Bench
Spiltmilk said:
He seemed to be playing touch footy last night.The try SBW scored, Amos stood there and touched him on the shoulder then waited for the referee to bring him back to play the ball.

From Thursday onwards i'm pretty sure you'll have to worry about that sort of thing for next season and beyond.

jack coburn

Juniors
i got a mate calls him the cleaner,every time someone comes near him he tries to brush the dirt off their shoulders

amos is not the worst defending fullback in the comp, he is the worst defender period

ohhhhhhh souffs, please take him off our hands

:lol: i like how you south sydney idiots have made mention of craig wings sh*t form of late, regretting all that "coming home" bullsh*t are we? i'm sure he's making you all bald via frustration :lol: